DepFile - affiliate program PPS Earn up to 40%! daily Payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
free speed is so fast about 700 kb, who will buy premium , also i can download 3 file continuous without waiting 30 min , pls lower the speed to 400kb or less

Thank for the 2 years premium.
I have one question: If user register account from our link and then purchase account via reseller, do we still have 65% of payments?

Last edited:
Candle hello. yes sir 65 +5 % for all web masters , because we are currently use our best & private merchant

hifi hello. yes some servers slow during day , but soon we are add new fast servers for EU uploaders

dear extabituploader and other uploaders: see our rates for webmasters - 30-35% commission get our merchant , the remaining fee of sales is calculated to your affiliate account. So with your sale rate all fine. you can add your site or get +5 % from your website sales and +5% referrals ,Also this affecting for rebills to . (when user extend their premium account)

ifilez.com =>> scamer ban my acc not payment!! after a time changer domain =>> DepFile =>> NEWS SCAMER

please sir dont spam our thread with wrong deduction.

Last edited:
hello, why i got a sale only $5.84?
176107430ebc221d5b6c4abdc028c01cb7dfec9f.png

dear extabituploader and other uploaders: see our rates for webmasters - 30-35% commission get our merchant , the remaining fee of sales is calculated to your affiliate account. So with your sale rate all fine. you can add your site or get +5 % from your website sales and +5% referrals ,Also this affecting for rebills to . (when user extend their premium account)

So it means all our sales(one month) will be credited $5.84 ?

rates for webmasters - 30-35% commission...

are you kidding me?

where i can see it? i only see "We pay 65% of sales and recurring payments from users."

So it means all our sales(one month) will be credited $5.84 ?

yes sir. but you can add your site this add +5% to all our sales from it

rates for webmasters - 30-35% commission...

are you kidding me?

where i can see it? i only see "We pay 65% of sales and recurring payments from users."

no sir no one want to kidding you. We are offering 65% from each sales +5 % from site + 5% from ref. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back