DediServers.net - 1Gbps, Unmetered, Windows/Linux, Semi-Dedicated, ESXi from $20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a vds.? how is this different from generally available vps.?

They are entirely different. VPS are mostly based on OpenVZ with a shared kernel and mostly share resources. However a VDS is a fully separate virtual machine running in a powerful virtualizer like VMware ESXi in our case. A VDS will provide much better performance and stability when compared to a VPS.

sounds good.. can you provide me a quick 1 hour demo? you can install windows 2008 for free right?

I am preparing a demo for you, Will forward you same within next 2 hours. You will have 12 hours to check the demo. And yes we can install windows Server 2008 or even any custom ISO for free.

i have to admit I wasn't expecting this much performance difference between my vps and this vds. your vds is like almost a dedicated server... its much faster than a common vps... network is also good.. getting good 70-80mb download and upload... encoding is also very quick... I want to switch to your vds.. what discount you can offer if I switch to your service... I will be a long time customer....

thanks for wonderful service in last 9 months. very great speeds and support online in live chat. keeps this up. :)

Thats what we are here for. We only provide quality service and support :)

i have to admit I wasn't expecting this much performance difference between my vps and this vds. your vds is like almost a dedicated server... its much faster than a common vps... network is also good.. getting good 70-80mb download and upload... encoding is also very quick... I want to switch to your vds.. what discount you can offer if I switch to your service... I will be a long time customer....

Hi

Thanks for your kind words. Currently we have these discounts.

10% Recurring Discount on VDS - 613M1JZEBX

20% First Month Discount on VDS - 75AF9F7ZIO

I'm interested in your service can you please provide me a demo?

Sure, Do you want a windows demo or linux?

1 Tb Hdd
and Ram 1 G

Are available?

I think we can work something out :). Please PM me your budget.

My server has been offline yesterday and the support No more responding :cursing:

Kindly provide your ticket ID or email. Without any link to your account I don't think its possible for me to check your ticket. Which kind of makes your post irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back