DediServers.net - 1Gbps, Unmetered, Windows/Linux, Semi-Dedicated, ESXi from $20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buyed an vps from them some days ago (65$) and wasn't working (half hour for rarring a 1gb file). Them tell me to take a personal HDD for more 35$.... i payed and now i don't have nothing... only time and money losed.... i opened a dispute on paypal.

We have lost network connectivity in two of our servers, One of them hosts our site. We are looking into it.

Kindly hold on.

Update :

One of the server which hosts are website is back. We are working on second. ETA is under 30 minutes.

Thanks

Last edited:
I prefer fight for my 100$ on paypal. I don't wont nothing more from you.

My apologies for the inconvenience you had to face because of the downtime but I would like to let you know it was not in our hand. It was an issue from our datacenter and it was resolved as quickly as possible. I would also like to remind you that on your request we moved your VDS from one server to another and we kept both of your servers online for as much time as you needed.

I request you to kindly close the Paypal dispute you have opened or alternately we will be forced to suspend you service.

Login access of the vps that you give me not work. VPS result offline.

Kindly PM me your email or open a support ticket.

Is one week that i paid for a service that i don't have, you can suspend my service, nothing change because i cannot use it. 1 VPS wasn't working, your site was offline, now you sent a login for a new vps that doesn't work. Do you think that we have hours to spend for getting a service that we PAID? Waiting days and writing tickets???? Transfering everything to another server that in final doesn't works? You aren't professional. I reapeat, i try to get back my money with paypal because you don't offer 1 cent of refund also if you know well that your service doesn't works. I prefer risk to lose my money that continuing to lose time with you.

"I would also like to remind you that on your request we moved your VDS from one server to another and we kept both of your servers online for as much time as you needed."
Yeah it's the minimous because first vps was unusable.

This is the worse service i have tryed untill now. Best regards and good luck for the next stupid buyer like me.

If you really want that i close the dispute on paypal give me back minimous 80% of the money that i lose with you untill now. (And is a good option for you because you can resell the vps....)

Dediservers are so much care to his every Single Client
for my request he install my VDS 2nd and 3rd time
also i was little late to clear my invoice but
he help me and did not Suspanded my VDS
Actually his service's best from other thats why
i reffer my friend to Dediservers.net

Dediservers are so much care to his every Single Client
for my request he install my VDS 2nd and 3rd time
also i was little late to clear my invoice but
he help me and did not Suspanded my VDS
Actually his service's best from other thats why
i reffer my friend to Dediservers.net

Thanks for your kind words.

Just ordered .. Hoping for good service....

We have no pending orders so I assume you service is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back