DediServers.net - 1Gbps, Unmetered, Windows/Linux, Semi-Dedicated, ESXi from $20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site is not loading...looking for chat support, so im gona ask here...

What kind of interface has a semi dedicated server...are similar to windows vps, rdp..?

Thank you,

Yes currently our main site is down and we are looking into it.

The interface depends on the OS you choose. If you choose windows you can connect using RDP and if you choose linux you can connect using SSH or VNC.

Are those VpS managed or unmanaged?

I will recommend dediservers.net
I just had a discussion with their live support and they are very professional. Clear all my doubts. I will placing an order tonight.

Hey!! WTF!! why is my VPS suspended...?

I aleady placed a dispute on PP.. Refund.

You suspend my account without no reason..after you sell me a shiit VPS, that wasn`t worth the money,,

Last edited:
I will recommend dediservers.net
I just had a discussion with their live support and they are very professional. Clear all my doubts. I will placing an order tonight.

We are glad we were able to assist you, As discussed PM me your order number once ordered and I will make sure you get your service asap. :)

Can you install direct admin for me in my server?

Yes we can install any control panel you want. :)

I just ordered your VDS and already paid.
Can you check transaction #1082873267 ?

regards,

Please provide me your order number so I can track it. Paypal transaction ID is not enough.

Hey!! WTF!! why is my VPS suspended...?

I aleady placed a dispute on PP.. Refund.

You suspend my account without no reason..after you sell me a shiit VPS, that wasn`t worth the money,,

You have not opened a paypal dispute because we suspended your service but actually we have suspended your service because you opened a paypal dispute with us "first". We have escalated this to paypal and allowed them to decide. No further discussion regarding this will be done in this thread.

order completed
Order Number: 5899648048

waiting thanks

Your order is completed.

Okay, Here is my order number.
Order Number: 1367311781

Your order is completed.

Here is my order number 7027626429 . Please activate asap.

Your order is completed.

Best service !

Recommended :P

Prices are going to be revised within next 12 hours for our VDS range. We are expecting a tiny increase in Price. Last chance to grab a slot at this price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back