DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rox, please check dulge is not working on my RDP.
Hope you fix this asap.
Thankyou

Hi, we are moving hosts. We are working hard to come back online asap.

Alright, i'll be waiting. I have questions,
1. How many people are on MiniRDP vs NL Regular 1 vs NL Regular 2 ?
2. What's about admin access ? Could i have it for example 12 hours at the begining or i must write ticket to you to install some apps for me ?
3. If site is still unavailable can i make order somewhere else ?

Hey,
my remote is down few hours already and the website is down as well so i can't submit a ticket.

still waiting for my order i cannot open a ticket cause ur site is down i ve sent u a pm plzz check

@ All

Please check now, site is up and running. I was awake till 6 AM in the morning to fix site issues. Everything went fine and I slept. But my tech ended up misconfiguring the .htaccess due to which the site went down again!

Everything is sorted out now. If you have not already done it, please create a ticket so we can look into your issues one by one. I would prefer not to go by posts made here since not all users have the same username here and on client panel. Difficult to judge who is who.
@harsha98; @yMe; @BilboBagosz; @immu; - FYI, read above

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
Ticket Created #743920
Thank you in advance

We replied to it on same day.

baby1 is totally abandoned after reinstall. please install java in this server

Ticket # ?

baby1 was reinstall? I can't login there 4 days

MP send

Do you not check your tickets/e-mails? We are sorry for you then, we had intimated everyone well before we had to re-install the server. Create a support ticket and we'll see how we can help you.

How much longer before you can use it.

All orders are processed, I do not see any pending orders.

Um hi,
did you recieved my email? It is about my suspended account. It's suspended because I didn't renewed my NL Regular 1. And ignored the invoice overdue notices because I already bought a NL Encoder and thought that my account wouldn't be suspended because of that. ^^

Could you please unban my account? My email is fa***@tuta.io (censored, because I don't like spam.) If it's possible, can I write you my details via PM?

Um hi,
did you recieved my email? It is about my suspended account. It's suspended because I didn't renewed my NL Regular 1. And ignored the invoice overdue notices because I already bought a NL Encoder and thought that my account wouldn't be suspended because of that. ^^

Could you please unban my account? My email is fa***@tuta.io (censored, because I don't like spam.) If it's possible, can I write you my details via PM?

Can you add us on Skype and get your account fixed there?

Thanks DediRDP for always a super awesome support, not to mention lightning fast services. :) I am very grateful for your extra help when I encounter problems with your site, it is very much appreciated! You guys rock!:dan::sun:

Thank you, for re-activating my account :D :)

Thanks DediRDP for always a super awesome support, not to mention lightning fast services. :) I am very grateful for your extra help when I encounter problems with your site, it is very much appreciated! You guys rock!:dan::sun:

Thanks for your vouches guys! We are extremely glad to have you on-board.

Last few days to avail our anniversary offer, hurry up!

Launching our 2nd year anniversary offers, offer valid on NL Regular and NL Encoder plans only. Valid only till 31st October, grab your spot on these awesome servers now.

Click here or on the image to order using promo codes 10OFF or 20OFF.

* Offer may be retired early if the response is very good and we run out of stock.

i asked for trial as you said
nobody answered
i wanna buy
please help

ps:dedirdp .i tried to make a password 10 times,site says its not secure,what should we do.make a password which we cant remember too?

Last edited:
i asked for trial as you said
nobody answered
i wanna buy
please help

ps:dedirdp .i tried to make a password 10 times,site says its not secure,what should we do.make a password which we cant remember too?

We provided you the trial but you did not reply to the ticket post that and hence as a security measure we disabled the trial account (after 48 hours). Why are you creating another account, use the one you used earlier?

Also, yes the password security must be high. You can note down your password in a text file or use password manager applications like LastPass if you have difficulties remembering long and lengthy passwords. We strongly believe in better safe than sorry principle and hence our password policy reflects the same.

Regards,
Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back