DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Litte review after using it for a few weeks:

The ftp speed isnt that good, you get 10-20mb/s from .nl or .fr ftp sources. So if you need fast ftp speed, look for another hoster.
Unrar speed sometimes is amazing, sometimes it is pretty slow. It happens that 2gb unrar action goes down in 10 secs, but also it happens that 400mb takes up to 2 or 3 minutes.
Rar speed is mostly very fast, much better performance than on unrar speed.
RDP performance overall could be better, somethings the whole thing just stucks, and continues some seconds later.
Upload speed is always very good, in my few weeks i used it, i never had any upload speed problems.
Support is very fast and friendly, no problems here.

So, i hoped it would be better on some things and i stopped using it because ftp upload is so slow and unrar speed sometimes isnt that good, but if you dont need fast ftp uploads and unrar speed isnt that important to you, they are pretty good at what they are doing.

Can i get DEMO of MiniRDP because i am new at uploading i want to check speed nd etc.

Asking demo on WJ is not allowed.

Litte review after using it for a few weeks:

The ftp speed isnt that good, you get 10-20mb/s from .nl or .fr ftp sources. So if you need fast ftp speed, look for another hoster.
Unrar speed sometimes is amazing, sometimes it is pretty slow. It happens that 2gb unrar action goes down in 10 secs, but also it happens that 400mb takes up to 2 or 3 minutes.
Rar speed is mostly very fast, much better performance than on unrar speed.
RDP performance overall could be better, somethings the whole thing just stucks, and continues some seconds later.
Upload speed is always very good, in my few weeks i used it, i never had any upload speed problems.
Support is very fast and friendly, no problems here.

So, i hoped it would be better on some things and i stopped using it because ftp upload is so slow and unrar speed sometimes isnt that good, but if you dont need fast ftp uploads and unrar speed isnt that important to you, they are pretty good at what they are doing.

Hey, thanks for your honest review. Could you please create a tech support ticket with exact issue details of FTP upload/download speeds? We will look into it ASAP.

IDM always cant use, it says: "wrong serial...."

sever baby2 and baby4 are offline rightnow, created tickets and inform you here.

All servers back online now. For IDM, please create a ticket with your complete login details so we can enter the license we purchased. IDM is funny, it treats each user as a different installation and hence we have to manually enter license details for all users.

I'm using DediRDP for a year now - It always works fast, and has a GREAT support team! I've never came across a problem that they haven't solved in a day!

Hot Coupon Code: Use coupon code DEDIRDP25OFF for flat 25% recurring discount on all RDP plans. Recurs for 12 months.

Announcing the launch of Mini RDP - Read more about it here: Stop using Rapidleech!

Server Specifications:
Intel Xeon X3440 Processor (4 Cores / 8 Threads)
16 GB DDR3 RAM
250 GB SATA Private Drive Hard Disk Space
1Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
Unmetered Bandwidth
Pre-Installed Applications like Registered IDM, Zoom Uploader and more

Price - 5 USD / Month
Order Link - Order Mini RDP Now

Hot Coupon Code: Use coupon code DEDIRDP25OFF for flat 25% recurring discount on all RDP plans. Recurs for 12 months.

Announcing the launch of Mini RDP - Read more about it here: Stop using Rapidleech!

Server Specifications:
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth

Price - 5 USD / Month

Hello how much would it cost a Mini RDP with 32GB DDR3 RAM ? is it possible you could customise it ?
and your website is slow by the way !

Last edited:
Hello how much would it cost a Mini RDP with 32GB DDR3 RAM ? is it possible you could customise it ?
and your website is slow by the way !

Hi,

No customization possible for Mini RDP.

We are working to resolve website issues.

Regards,
Rox

"Hot Coupon Code: Use coupon code DEDIRDP25OFF for flat 25% recurring discount on all RDP plans. Recurs for 12 months."

But I only can buy 3 months, cant choose 12 months.

"Hot Coupon Code: Use coupon code DEDIRDP25OFF for flat 25% recurring discount on all RDP plans. Recurs for 12 months."

But I only can buy 3 months, cant choose 12 months.

We do not offer / sell 12 month plans. Also, offer is not applicable for existing users.

Hello please deal with ticket #211487.

Resolved long back. You do not have to post your ticket number here unless we do not respond in 10 hours time frame.

Can it run kodi? Can it be used for streaming?

No, that's not allowed.

Server Specifications:
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth

Price - 5 USD / Month

Hi , I am unable to create a ticket , it asks me to confirm my email address
and in the email there is no , activation code ,
email id -
deepak09roshan(attherateof)gmail

Can you please re-send the validation e-mail? It will work now.

To All,

We had an issue with e-mail validation template and it now works fine, please just re-send the validation e-mail and it should work.

Regards,
Rox

Review

+ Very fast support, also for cheaper RDPs
+ Using the C:\-drive temporary is allowed
+ Not too much users on cheaper RDPs

- Restarts the server (I think) one time per day, but WITHOUT NOTICE FOR USERS BEFORE, this is a no go! (Now, the server is down since 1-2h)
- Slow unrar

Next month I'll test Hostdzire to compare them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back