DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We will reply to all tickets as soon as possible. You do not have to post the ticket # here every time. This is a sales thread, not support thread.

Thanks for understanding.

nice RDP, you cant find anything like it with other RDP provider, my only issue is that it gets offline more often since i guess there is no one around who will reboot the system

I like this RDP very much, everything works fast and speeds are great, but as quain88 said, lately it gets offline more often,now it is 10hrs since encoding server went offline. You should think about hiring someone who can be around and reboot it when it's needed :)

nice RDP, you cant find anything like it with other RDP provider, my only issue is that it gets offline more often since i guess there is no one around who will reboot the system

I like this RDP very much, everything works fast and speeds are great, but as quain88 said, lately it gets offline more often,now it is 10hrs since encoding server went offline. You should think about hiring someone who can be around and reboot it when it's needed :)

Hi,

All issues have been resolved and tickets responded to. We are extremely sorry for the big downtime. Kindly create a sales ticket for service extension of 3 days as a compensation for this downtime.

can provide a demo for me ? im trying to find the best rdp for our 2 year project

Asking demo is not allowed on WJunction. Please create a sales ticket on our site and we will handle it.

Thanks!

Hello,

Our review after using DediRDP's services for 1 month.

Upon our usage so far, our ratings so far are

Upload / Download Speed - Really amazing. Particularly the download speeds. Uploads depend on the server locations (hosts), I guess.

RAR / UnRAR Speed - Haven't used this yet.

Connectivity Speed - The best we have seen so far.

Disk Input / Output Speed - Again, just remarkable.

To end this review, I would just add one line.. "The Best RDP Host ever, Need a RDP? Take their service."

Regards.

Hello,

My review after using their services for some personal work.

Their support is firstly one of the best you can get from any hosting provider. The way DediRDP communicates and solves issues definitely shows their professionalism. Coming to the service of the RDP, the upload speeds are just WOW. Downloading, I haven't tried so far but getting a file through FTP happened in a lightening speed. Trust me guys, there cannot be any other provider at such cheap rates and such great service. Atleast, I haven't used/found anyone as competitive as DediRDP. They are a game for their money, you get more than what you pay and Rox is a really humble guy, very friendly and truly hard-working (that's why he is the COS here, anyways).

If you want a RDP, DediRDP is the one for you.

Regards.

Hello,

Our review after using DediRDP's services for 1 month.

Upon our usage so far, our ratings so far are

Upload / Download Speed - Really amazing. Particularly the download speeds. Uploads depend on the server locations (hosts), I guess.

RAR / UnRAR Speed - Haven't used this yet.

Connectivity Speed - The best we have seen so far.

Disk Input / Output Speed - Again, just remarkable.

To end this review, I would just add one line.. "The Best RDP Host ever, Need a RDP? Take their service."

Regards.

Hello,

My review after using their services for some personal work.

Their support is firstly one of the best you can get from any hosting provider. The way DediRDP communicates and solves issues definitely shows their professionalism. Coming to the service of the RDP, the upload speeds are just WOW. Downloading, I haven't tried so far but getting a file through FTP happened in a lightening speed. Trust me guys, there cannot be any other provider at such cheap rates and such great service. Atleast, I haven't used/found anyone as competitive as DediRDP. They are a game for their money, you get more than what you pay and Rox is a really humble guy, very friendly and truly hard-working (that's why he is the COS here, anyways).

If you want a RDP, DediRDP is the one for you.

Regards.

Thanks a lot for the reviews, it's nice to know we are doing good.

I have trouble with my rdp . can you online and solve this . it's urgent :(

Your issue is resolved, sorry for the delay.

---------------------------------------------

Buy any Encoding RDP and get 50% off on your first invoice. Just use coupon code ENCODE50 to avail this offer.

Buy any Regular Premium RDP and get flat 5$ off on your first invoice. Just use coupon code PREMIUM5 to avail this offer.

Last edited:
It's the ENCODE50​ offer ended?

i got:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back