Other DediFrance.com - Admin Encoding RDP, Xeon i7 3520, 24GB RAM, 1Gbps from $22/Mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A negative review is also fine and it looks better if we fail to provide you good server or service even after you have complained to us, not just you saw UNRAR for 2 seconds and came here with screenshots without even telling us on tickets.

Thanks

man it was ever slow rar unrar .. i never see it fast the last 25 Days ...

her you have a screen who i made some min ago....

just a 700 MB Movie...

246320_000.jpg.html
246320_000.jpg.html
http://www.uploadking.biz/out.php/i246320_000.jpg

its how it is and i dont wana run 10 times a Day to the Support bec things like that...

Ok.

This is my last reply to you.
You should have told us on tickets before so we can help, now you are towards the end of services and now you just show up here to post pics.

If i were you, this is not the right way to put things forward.

I will not reply to your queries anymore.
Please choose a better service for you.

Thanks

lol good bec i was done with it after my First post in This Thread you want the Discussion and let it looks that i Fake the Pics and now you have no more Excuses and no more magic Escape button you again bring the ball to me by say i do this bec my service ends....

Chicken Shit thats what it is ....

PS : i already have a other Service dont worry about me

You accept moneybookers right?

The payment is istant? And another question.

Your servers up at the moment?

All servers are up and running, we accept moneybookers, the slots will be alloted on payment confirmation and its not instant, it will take sometime before the slots are alloted.

Place an order and it will be covered asap.

Have passed one day,my RDP still pending and no reply ticket.

Its done now.

Regards

I see you advertise your encode plans as a i7 server.I bought the basic encode plan from you and the server im on is a opetron 4174 HE.Theres a big difference between the two (speed wise).

Please:

View Ticket #712249 - HIGH

Checking and i guess its done by support.

I see you advertise your encode plans as a i7 server.I bought the basic encode plan from you and the server im on is a opetron 4174 HE.Theres a big difference between the two (speed wise).

Some people prefer opteron and some on xeons so if you got any realtime issues tell support for a shift.

check Ticket #360124

Checking

Payza Payment method is down.
If its done , send over a direct payment to our ID: dedifrance@gmail.com and please mention your invoice ID and order ID on the payment so we can take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back