DedicatedSLots.com Offshore cPanel Hosting - Starting @ $0.99USD/mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
Hello,
I know most of you are aware about the recent downtime which is still ongoing. This mail consists of all information that you all should know about the recent down.

What exactly is the problem ?

Today early morning at 4 AM IST, a DDoS attack started containing high packets. The attack was so high that it managed to take server down. Unfortunately, maybe due to attack the Hard Disk 1 got crashed at 8 Am, also the scene gone worst when the backup's were running at the same time, which caused our backup node HDD crashed as well.

What we have decided now ?

We decided to not to host or allow linking for any warez, illigal, nulled or any offshore solutions on Dedicated Slots anymore. It means we are going to be pure onshore solutions. We will only keep or host onshore customers who has no relation to offshore content.

What for other offshore customers?

The customers who paid their invoices within the 9 days will be refunded fully. Other customers who have quatererly or annually plans will be refunded partially.

Any backup's or files left ?

Well we are trying to recover the backup's and files but at the most we have no files and backup's with us.

News for customer's who is having legal or onshore websites ?

New server will be up today, within few hours. So the customers who are having onshore sites can raise a ticket and get the hosting setup'd perfectly.

Let us know if anything else is needed .
"

I paid for the hosting, and have some problems that haven't been resolved. I wish the support staff checks out the tickets more often. I would love to stay a client but I just got the account and already having problems so the first impression is not good. Also the promo codes don't work.

24X7 Support
not really, right? ;)

That isn't really right . I admit that we had a few problems earlier, but a new era began at Dedicated Slots . Just Drop us a ticket and see how fast we reply, it's a challenge

I paid for the hosting, and have some problems that haven't been resolved. I wish the support staff checks out the tickets more often. I would love to stay a client but I just got the account and already having problems so the first impression is not good. Also the promo codes don't work.

If you are still having any more concerns, let us know . Now we truly power you with excellent turn-around . We are few clicks away from you

Thank you everyone for every good review's and trust you've locked in with us . We appreciate all the reviews

I would like to wish all D.S clients along with WJunction Members a happy and prosperous New Year .

Last edited:
Do u allow warez linking and adult stuff in all shared hosting plan ???

It would be better if you can drop us a line to support@dedicatedslots.com . I'll take up this issue forward

Thank's for doing so . If you are having any more concerns, feel free to write to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back