DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find any similar service to this one... At least with admin access.
Thanks for your feedback. I, too, wish we could continue with strong motivations but lack of customers' interested is something hard to grab.
They ended the service. It was awesome, but they lost interest in it and closed by the end of last month...
whats happend with this rpd, in 5 moths all ok.

now web its down.

thankssss
The website isn't suppose to be down yet. I think something's wrong with the host. I'm working on it.

Edit: Website is up.

Last edited:
then shut the service? I say it because I have to pay another month and I am very happy with you

thanks

service is the best I've found, if you need help moving on I can move your website in Spanish forums could even support in Spanish if necessary.

I think it's a shame to lose because no service I hired in three years has been so effective.

regards

Last edited:
yeah... great loss to the RDP community. By far the best service around. Miles away from the competition. Yesterday i bought an account from another host and i'm still waiting for login details... Most of them are a complete scam.

then shut the service? I say it because I have to pay another month and I am very happy with you

thanks

service is the best I've found, if you need help moving on I can move your website in Spanish forums could even support in Spanish if necessary.

I think it's a shame to lose because no service I hired in three years has been so effective.

regards
Thanks for your suggestion. I wish you had come forward a bit sooner :\
yeah... great loss to the RDP community. By far the best service around. Miles away from the competition. Yesterday i bought an account from another host and i'm still waiting for login details... Most of them are a complete scam.
Thanks for the words. We built this one from customers' perspective rather than how much profits we can make the fastest. Maybe the foundation behind the company is the key :)
When I click on order now on your website nothing happens.
We're closing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back