Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Dedicated to Justin Bieber haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

58 comments

It's not a bug, it's posted 2 days ago...

gXZhk.jpg


Mind explaining 'manipulated' theory?
 
IDK why people hate him,I've never hated him,he's hardcore and he gets girls like moth to a flame


but humour said he wants to kill selena cause she's dating bieber and he isn't :O
 
No matter what, I will be hating that kid forever :/ Even if he cuts his penis and put an iron rod in his ass and scream "Waka Waka", I won't like him ever.
 
No matter what, I will be hating that kid forever :/ Even if he cuts his penis and put an iron rod in his ass and scream "Waka Waka", I won't like him ever.

I would have hit facepalm button hard to that comment :-? truely meaningless :|
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
5,788
Messages
4,363
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom