dedicated server cpanel alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertoon

Hello everyone.
I am considering buying a dedicated server to host my websites.
I need a control panel to manage my websites but cpanel is too expensive. I am considering using zpanel but I am afraid that do no work well.
Any of you use zpanel and have a feedback for me? If not what is the best alternative to cpanel?

14 comments
I'm using ISPConfig and i'm satisfied.
The installation is a little "hard" and takes some time. If you need help i can install it for you (not for free though).

It also depends on your needs and level of expertise. I would suggest doing a dummy install on your own system before trying on your dedicated server. May cost you money to get it fixed if anything goes wrong. Learn yourself so that you do not need to pay anyone to do your work in the future.

Hello.
I know how to install, I already have a expertise in the area but first I want to know what is the best free panel to use.
I read about vestacp (https://vestacp.com/), it looks very nice but first want a review from real user ;-)

Just buy a cheap vps and try them out.
I suggest digitalocean, you just need to pay $5 and then you get charged per hour,
so you can use it just for 24h and then you can delete it and use it at a later time.

Hello,
I use VestaCP for all my servers. It pretty much installs everything out of the box except some stuff like curl that you might not really need anyway.
..everything is just a repository away tgese days anyways.
I prefer VestaCP to cPanel.

User Kloxo-MR its the best stable (with active developer) free control panel out there.

If you run into any problem the developer of it will help you out in his support forum.

Im using zPanel, it is easy to learn and use. Im not sure about its security. Downside is that there is no web based File manager. So you need to relly on FTP (if you make it working) or on SCP over SSH

Webuzo is another suggestion for you. It's very stable.

Dear sir,
We can provide you Dedicated Servers in Romania starting from just 100 EUR/month with management included using i-MSCP, VestaCP or any other free or paid control panel you'd need.

• Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 8x 3.30 GHz / 8M Cache
  • 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
  • 1x 1TB SATA or 2x 500 GB SATA
  • 1 Gbps port
  • 2 Public IPs

Important thing to remember: All servers are brand new, unsealed, ordered from our SuperMicro supplier exclusively for you. Also, after 12 months of contract, the server can become yours and we can ship it to you.
In order to proof it, we can also provide a photo of your brand new server.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at office@hetnix.ro .

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back