Status
Not open for further replies.
Done ✅

pea.png

You have to give use more space ... 50 gb aren't enought, I have deleted some file to get more free space.

Hello my friend ,
We don't want anyone be able to filling up our storage with some useless files . we give uploader free upgare . just send me your username ;)

That is great idea and I didn't know that. Sorry.
I will send my username to you in PM !
Now I have to work more hard in debfile, because users love it. :D

PS: I was impatient for payment first time, but DEBFILE are correct and pay in time :) That is for the others who ask about it .

Last edited:
That is great idea and I didn't know that. Sorry.
I will send my username to you in PM !
Now I have to work more hard in debfile, because users love it. :D

PS: I was impatient for payment first time, but DEBFILE are correct and pay in time :) That is for the others who ask about it .

It is our pleasure .
Done

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]upgrade my account[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User: RYKK[/FONT]
thank you!

@MILAN
DateAmountStatus
2016-11-06$10.00PENDING

What is happening? Today is Wednesday and still no payment.

Paid

*Payouts are processed on every Tuesday morning (GMT), any withdrawal requests received after that will not be processed until next week. the funds will generally be available in the recipient's account in 1-2 business days

@MILAN
DateAmountStatus
2016-11-06$10.00PENDING

What is happening? Today is Wednesday and still no payment.

Paid

*Payouts are processed on every Tuesday morning (GMT), any withdrawal requests received after that will not be processed until next week. the funds will generally be available in the recipient's account in 1-2 business days

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-11-06$10.00PAID
2016-10-31$10.48PAID

Sometimes I download my own file, that is not to manipulate system, but because I removed them from PC and needed them back. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back