Status
Not open for further replies.
150 comments
  • We count every successful completed download. We count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours. hello guys, I do not understand what it means, that counts all downloads for the same ip in 24 hours, but only one download for each file? right?

I've only tried them for a few weeks, but have recieved both of my requested payements.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-10-24$xx.xxPAID
2016-10-10$xx.xxPAID

I made first request for payment in debfile, until now nothing ....

EDITED:

They paid me. It's everything okay with this host :D

Last edited:
  • We count every successful completed download. We count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours. hello guys, I do not understand what it means, that counts all downloads for the same ip in 24 hours, but only one download for each file? right?

Hello,
Yes , only one download for each file

[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't exec:
Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 66.
[FONT=&quot]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@debfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.[/FONT]

Hello,
Give me your username to upgrade

Software error:

Can't exec:
Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 66.
[FONT=&amp]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@debfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.[/FONT]

Hello AgentX
I don't find any problem on server and website , can you please give me the url that you getting this error ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back