Hooraayy !
Active Member
Honestly, I truly like Doodstream and I'm not trying to say anything bad about the platform.
But I'm dealing with a problem so maybe someone here can help
I'm getting complaints from people/viewers saying that videos are NOT showing up on mobile. The embed, seems to be getting blocked for a lot of people
I don't think support understands the problem.
1) They're asking for screen captures. (Of what??? The embed doesn't show up.. So you see nothing)
2) Then they ask 'which videos'. (It's the embeded player and not a single video)
Anyone have a solution ?
But I'm dealing with a problem so maybe someone here can help
I'm getting complaints from people/viewers saying that videos are NOT showing up on mobile. The embed, seems to be getting blocked for a lot of people
I don't think support understands the problem.
1) They're asking for screen captures. (Of what??? The embed doesn't show up.. So you see nothing)
2) Then they ask 'which videos'. (It's the embeded player and not a single video)
Anyone have a solution ?