ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
This is the same as last week. The Litecoin price goes up and the money was not paid out.
well this is basically you pointing out to the increase of litecoin.

ddownload mentioned before that they're looking for a new dealer and you can't change a dealer within days, dealer should have a good reputation so we get our money.

then again you're the one throwing around words like waldorfkiddies... you seem like you didn't get your HARTZ money.

the fact that some people don't have common sense disgusts me.

Best example was 1-2 pages before where someone said: I don't like that you're switching to cound only premium users... in fact that's a business decision, not ours.

No one wants to make trouble, perhaps you should rethink a few points. Because of users like you I barely say something in here. I just love how much woke & cancel culture swept into the scene. If you don't like how a company acts/reacts or set their rules, JUST DON'T SUPPORT THEM. as simple as that. Even I will give ddownload shit if I don't get my money.
Post automatically merged:

@nathan drakeS for a month! :/ sorry my dear. I was pretty busy earning money and ignoring people. I actually did get everything for you. Is it okay if we talk tomorrow or on monday? :)

Last edited:
Fix it or set up your system to show the short version when we upload, I like to copy and paste when I post Other wise I have to rewrite the short link in my post.

For short time, you are able to change the Filenames:

Under "configuration"

Back