Status
Not open for further replies.

imrannazir

Hello i already having an VPS from other host provider and they already gave me 40 gb ddos protection but sometimes i get higher ddos attack attack

so i wanna ask is their anyone who get me good DDOS protection BUT BUT BUT ,,,, i need per day becasuse i dont get ddos on daily bases so its useless to get monthly ddos attack protection

so anyone of you sell PER DAY Payment for DDOS protection

OR if u have cheap monthly u can also quote me please

im waiting

6 comments
can you monitor ddos attack size from your hosting provider conrol panel or you treat attack as a bigger because your VPS cant handle it? I know OVH is big provider who advertise their servers to be DDOS protected.

Last edited:
Hello ,

We have seen your request regarding the DDos attack , we can give you a DDos protected VPS UndergroundPrivate.com | Offshore | Shared | VPS | Hosting , we provide true DDos protected services and it is being monitored by us and all service is being managed by us. Please read reviews http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-16.html regarding the VPS.

Please note that DDos protection is being applied only to France Servers.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

oh just found out i got dedicated server with 40 gb protection of ddos but my vbulletin forum still gettin down with attack

Thank you but i need only DDOS protecion not vps

Hello ,

We have seen your request regarding the DDos attack , we can give you a DDos protected VPS UndergroundPrivate.com | Offshore | Shared | VPS | Hosting , we provide true DDos protected services and it is being monitored by us and all service is being managed by us. Please read reviews http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-16.html regarding the VPS.

Please note that DDos protection is being applied only to France Servers.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
get your domain under cloudflare and then change the server Ip address (request hosting provider in case of shared hosting)

try free cloudflare for a day or 2, it worked fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back