Status
Not open for further replies.

jaani

Hey,

So I run a streaming website. Recently someone has been attacking my IP address and my streamers' IP addresses and we've been getting disconnected from our internet. Clearly someone is trying their best to bring us down. Now is there anything I can do so the attacker cannot attack our IPs and we don't get disconnected from the internet anymore? Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments
You can change your ip address and this will help, not sure how he's getting your ip but make sure once you change it he don't get it again, then you would be fine.

first try and use a different port... then block the ip if its just one attacking you if not try and setup a firewall to allow you to choose which connections can be allowed to connect to your pc...

If the ddos is strong enough somebody could litterally fry your router/modem... which is why people suggest to not open your home connection to server type connections..

If all else fails then you will need to figure out how the person is connecting to your connection and call your isp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back