wedge1001

Hello,
i need a VPS with at least the following specs:
- Disk space? : 5GB
- Bandwidth? : 1TB - 2TB
- RAM? : 256MB
- Unmanaged
- Control panel preference? None. plaine debian
- Monthly budget? : max. 20$ (so there will probably only OVH?)
- niche: Anime & Hentai. Linking to external provider - no self hosting.

it should provide DDOS-Protection. The location doesn't matter. Preferable not in Asia
the Host shouldn't freak out, if there will be a DMCA - we will act according to any request within reasonable time.

P.S.
No - i don't want to use cloudflare.

Last edited:
12 comments
If you really want quality DDoS protection then you will have to raise your budget.

How will 256MB RAM be enough for you to run a website ? Are you going to use it as reverse proxy ?

Yes, i can try for $20 and it will be on an OVH server
Or it can be for $5, but it will not be OVH and only software firewall to help from denial of service.
please PM if interested

If you really want quality DDoS protection then you will have to raise your budget.

How will 256MB RAM be enough for you to run a website ? Are you going to use it as reverse proxy ?
yes it will only be a reverse proxy - to get rid of the occasional DDOS-Attacks.
that's the problem. for real DDOS-Protection i have to pay at least 200$ which is s.th. i can't afford atm. The attacks are from different sizes. A few days ago i was hit with around 5Gbits, last month it was s.th. over 20Gbits :/

Contact my Offshore VPS provider Offshore SSD VPS Hosting made in EUROPE - WEBUZO.net . Leading SSD VPS provider in Europe (Bulgaria) Have 2 VPS with them +1 minecraft server. No single downtime or lag 100Mbps connection. Chat with them they normally do extra promotions
well yes - they also write you can order DDOS-Protection but nowhere to check this option (and see the prices)

i also will look into the other offers. Thanks.

If you want, I can offer you this

1GB RAM
10GB SSD Space
1Gbit Port
DDoS Protection upto 10Gbit/s 1MPPs
Price: $72/mo

The price is high since we are using KVM and not OpenVZ (if you know what I mean ;))
Contact me if you are interested in this.

Hi mate,

Can you tell me how you image it to "test" the ddos protection? I don't know any provider to offer public ddos protection :D

I will give you an example with my minecraft server. Before 2 days was under 100+Gbps DDOS I had 450 online people and quest what no-one ever notice the ddos. It worth the 15€/mo since a good DDOS protection is expensive .

BlaZe: No offense but seems a bit overpriced offer for Ukraine. Don't you think? I mean the minimum salery in Ukraine is around 200$ ..

Hey ,

HostBrink is offering DDoS Protected VPS from Voxility, 1 Core/ 1GB / 10GB HDD/ 100Mbit with 500 Gbps protection in just 19.99 Euro. Location is Romania where we can handle DMCA complaints up to some extent.

Let us know if you need any help or have futher questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back