Not open for further replies.

Kanbi

Hi guys,

i need a good VPS with the following specs:

RAM: 512 - 1024
HDD: ~15-20GB
CPU: 1-2 Cores nothing really big
Network: 100Mbit and around 100gb traffic maybe less

the important thing here is the ddos protection. it should be very strong.
i only want to host an IPBoard so the VPS has not to be very powerful.

location i am not sure....romania is very popular but i've made some bad experience with ddoscover.com the VPS was very slow and the technical support was not so good.

budget is around 20 euro
maybe someone here knows a pretty good hoster for my needs
smile.gif

thanks in advance!

8 comments
https://www.hosteasy.eu/virtual-server.html

they are a very reputable company, one of their upstream providers is Voxility so they offer 500Gbit DDoS Protection.
Only real downfall is that the VPS Servers are limited to 10Mbit.
but, then again.. i had one there for 6+ months and it didn't really bother me..

they use
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz as their node..

@iScrape

thanks for this but i am an customer from hosteasy because i have an dedi there and i can say they are a great company!
they were my first intension to get a vps but as you said they are limited to 10mbit.....but i asked the CEO and he told me they will upgrade their VPS management but it will be in summer.

Other then that Ixam-hosting which are directly inside Voxility's DC, but there are some mixed reviews about them.. but for the price you have on there you should be able to get one of their bigger plans if necessary

thanks yeah i came around ixam and i've also found a lot of mixed reviews about them.
and i found ddosdeflect.com but i have the feeling that this is the same company as ddoscover.com.....maybe someone can confirm this?!

i would like to stay at voxility but they are not so many resellers with good reviews or support.....

Hello,

I can provide you premium DDoS Protection.
The location might not be bulletproof, but depends on what you need to host.

You can contact us for more information, as we are still working on our automated DDoS Deployment program, which is yet to be released.

Regards.

Hello ,

You can contact us for the vps you need, we can give you VPS with DDos protection of all types with 4 cores cpu and the specification you need. The servers are in France ( offshore ) and the DMCA is ignored, you can search for our web hosting company and you will see we are top in the market with also cheap prices for what we offer ( services & support ).
Also check our topic in Wjunction and see what people say for us.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back