Selling Datalife Engine installation,templates,modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkman

Hi Everybody,
I am experienced in DLE from the past 2years.I install Dle,edit templates,install modules at a reasonable price(depending upon the work). I have done a few installations of the DLE before and got a good response.So thought of making a thread here.I have a wide range of templates,modules.I install mostly for warez sites as we use nulled scripts.

Installation of Dle + one template(excluding Default templates) at just a price of 4$-7$ . Module installation at a very low price.

Sites for which we made installation,coding and code-editing,mods:

Full site:
Mods:
Upgrade:
Payment options:
Paypal/Alertpay
(Payment Can be done After completion of Wok)

We work for Perfectness<3.
PM me for more info:)

We process work one by one:
Myth(Completed)
KINGTHEALI(Completed)
Steve110(Completed)
Dalster44(Completed.)
faizulhauqe(Completed)
DragmetoHell(Completed)
AllmightyBuser(Completed)
KINGTHEALI-Another wok(Completed).
Viperblood(Completed)
Hatem20(Completed)
Khrana(Completed)
Jooker(Completed)
Serial(Completed)
Review by our client:forhad
I have hired him for the first time! I was amazed by his work and his level of perfection. He was very friendly.
Thank you.VOUCH!!
He is once best dle developer and he build my new dle blog he working like a rocket and i order him for instal few modules he just finish it within a hour he is such a friendly guy and so helpful for me:) i am satisfied with his service. You can order him for make your dle blog. Best of luck buddy!
Review by Myth?
Well this guy is legit. He did alot of things for me, and at a very reasonable price. I'd recommend anybody who needs help with DLE, as he can do anything. :D Good job tho hulk.
Review by our client:KINGTHEALI
Thankz hulkman really a trusted person did my work greatly with-in mentioned time
thanzk buddy
Review by our client:Steve110
Thank Hulkman for my DLE site. It's beautiful.thanks for supporting.
hulkman - best pro!
Review by our client:Dalster44
Hulkman is awesome, installed as promised, even changed the whole site after i didn't like the first!
Great guy to deal with.
Thx again Hulkman!
Review by our client Dragmetohell
hulkman is awesome,he made for me good design :)
Review by our client:Allmightybuster
Awesome skill :) Thanks for help mate, hopefully we will work again in future. Cheers
Review by our client:Viperblood
This person is awesome.....he edit my template and installed the MODS....which i'm not able to install....awesome work...
Review by our client:Hatem20
I wanted to upgrade my site from v8.5 to v9.3, hulkman was kind enough and helped me for hours, the mission was not easy especially the DB part, however I managed to get over it and everything seems fine now.

He also helped me before taking a dime! I can recommend him to anyone wants a service related to DataLife Engine.
Review by our client:Amadershare
One of best DLE developer.. He done very fast my order with cool work.. im satisfy.. thanks a lot hulkman..
Review by our client:Jooker
This guy really awesome. & when it comes abt dle.. he knows wht he is doing..
really !!! vouch for him..
Review by our client: Serial
This guy is legit and really awesome.
Help alot, make a great work for me. Thanks Hulkman.
I Thank my clients for their True Reviews! :)

Last edited:
29 comments
He is once best dle developer and he build my new dle blog he working like a rocket and i order him for instal few modules he just finish it within a hour he is such a friendly guy and so helpful for me:) i am satisfied with his service. You can order him for make your dle blog. Best of luck buddy!

@Bigbang The price very reasonble at me,I charge 4$-7$ for installation of dle and one template. Installtion of modules is also at a very low price. PM me if you are interested and i will get you my msn and i will start the work. :)

Site for which we made installation,coding,mods:

What do you mean by this ? You coded this template and you make custom mods or you just installed russian mods and nulled theme ? BTW installation of dle is ultra simple, it is easier then installing WP :facepalm:

What do you mean by this ? You coded this template and you make custom mods or you just installed russian mods and nulled theme ? BTW installation of dle is ultra simple, it is easier then installing WP :facepalm:
Hey experienced users may feel it easy but for other, who want someone to finsih their entire site very fast and edit the code and install modules correctly.=)

Well this guy is legit. He did alot of things for me, and at a very reasonable price. I'd recommend anybody who needs help with DLE, as he can do anything. :D Good job tho hulk.

Well possible to tweak my theme to work with dle 9.3? currently it displays some error when enabled for 9.3. trouble is with login.tpl as the code is entirely changed with the 9.3 version. let me know.

Well possible to tweak my theme to work with dle 9.3? currently it displays some error when enabled for 9.3. trouble is with login.tpl as the code is entirely changed with the 9.3 version. let me know.
I think i can fix it, i need acces to ur site to see wats the prob.PM me if interested.:)

Hulkman is awesome, installed as promised, even changed the whole site after i didn't like the first!

Great guy to deal with.

Thx again Hulkman!

Hey hulkman,

I have an issue with my site, I receive "Incomplete" articles from many members (authors as well), I mean sometimes the article doesn't have the download links, full description ... such issues <_<

I'm using DLE v8.5 UTF8. My site url is listed under Website(s)

Do you know about that issue? Can you fix it? if yes please send me a PM with your msn ID and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back