Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone figured out what datafile wants you to change in order to keep receiving payments via paypal? The email instructions they sent were really vague and I could not find the options they wanted me to use.

what's the download quota per day for premium users ?

anyone ?

Last edited:
I noticed in my filemanager that many files are deleted without any dmca notice and this is happening months now.

Maybe servers crash down and files are deleted or they delete random files like RG.

And something else. Downloading files with premium is working fine and download speed is very high (eg 30MB/sec) and at same time for many other files premium download speed is about 200-300 KB/sec. This means many of their servers are having problem. Premium speed is amazing for a part of the files and terrible for another part.

My customers complaint about problem upgrade premium via Credit. Maybe DF paygate has problem, i got almost sale from reseller/bitcoin. Plz check your Credit paygate

how about sales & rebills for this site, everyone is happy?

I got significant reduction in sales but rebills still ok with about 40% rate.

what's the download quota per day for premium users ?

anyone ?

Monthly 1 TB

Just click on your profile and it will show you how much download bandwidth you have left for the month. Remember, it's possible to blow through your whole months worth of bandwidth in a single day, so keep an eye on that stat. Otherwise, you will either need to buy another account or wait for the next month's reset.

Last edited:
Paygate seems to be OK on my end. Sales and rebills came mostly from Visa but 1 was from MC and another from Bitcoin. I've been kinda busy and haven't had much of a chance to post anything this week other than a couple of updates on the site I post most on, KK,

I have, however, have been having a problem uploading. From time to time I get this error message and no uploads go thru:

Anyone else having this problem?

... I have, however, have been having a problem uploading. From time to time I get this error message and no uploads go thru:

Anyone else having this problem?
It's working fine for me.

data-5162d37.jpg

Sometimes I have the error "503" here.

Then when I refresh the page it works fine again.

Maybe you see this error message because sometimes the datacenter server is unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back