Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment Not Due

Hi,

I got first payment already, but the second payment is not yet even though it has been more than 2 times of Friday.

Do you know how to request payment?

Thanks

Rebill totally OFF but refund totally ON. I could understand refunds when someone is on PPS.Can happen.But how it's possible to get a refund when someone is on PPD and for what reason? They call it refund but better call it "STEAL"

Rebill totally OFF but refund totally ON. I could understand refunds when someone is on PPS.Can happen.But how it's possible to get a refund when someone is on PPD and for what reason? They call it refund but better call it "STEAL"

you was on PPS when you got the sale ? if yes then its FAIR ..

No sale.Nothing.I am on PPD more than 2 months.Yesterday my balance was 0.5$ after i paid 14.99$ for premium and today became -10,5.

sometimes you get refund for a sale made 6 months ago ! or even more ! and in that time maybe you was in pps ? if not then you have to contact them :)

Already done and i'm waiting for their reply.I never been on PPS with them.

No reply so far :(

Last edited:
Today i got a reply from them about the refund on my balance. They said im able to see all info in my profilelog and they're asking for a screenshot of my problem .Is that a serious answer from a serious filehost? Unless they aren't and this is the new method to steal from people.

Hi guys. Did anyone get sale or rebill today that the stats are frozen?

I mean if u see any money added (from sale or rebill) in your balance in your datafile account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back