Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats frozen

Honey,
have you ever mentioned, that downloads couldn't be all the same 24 hours a day ?
Americans are still asleep in bed, europeans gone to work or having lunch (gosh, I'm starving) and all others may be busy with other activities than downloading your links. Just be a little bit patient :P

Stats frozen

Honey,
have you ever mentioned, that downloads couldn't be all the same 24 hours a day ?
Americans are still asleep in bed, europeans gone to work or having lunch (gosh, I'm starving) and all others may be busy with other activities than downloading your links. Just be a little bit patient :P

Don't worry about him, he just likes to complain. If the sun is shining, it's too bright. If it rains during a drought, it's too wet. He's only happy when he's unhappy. And, of course, he's unhappy when he's happy!

Honey,

Don't worry about him, he just likes to complain. If the sun is shining, it's too bright. If it rains during a drought, it's too wet. He's only happy when he's unhappy. And, of course, he's unhappy when he's happy!

:rofl:

I have also noticed a huge dropoff in stats this week and came here to find if anyone else was seeing the same problems. I have also noticed that many files are shown as deleted when they're not, is this a server issue? I hope these issues are resolved quickly, it's almost been a full week at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back