Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way for him to uncheck the checkbox because if he does not opens the link that was sent for his email, he can't see Profile page.
The page remains blocked.

he have dynamic IP , so first he should whitelist his ip then disable the security

thats option for them

he have dynamic IP , so first he should whitelist his ip then disable the security

thats option for them
The same happened to me.

I have dynamic IP and when I did login the first time today I got the same error message as him.
Because I was disconnected when Datafile system was changed.

Then, there were not a way to add my IP on whitelist.
The only way to add the IP on whitelist, as you are saying, is open the link that Datafile sent by email.
Only after I opened the link I received by email, I could unblock my account and then I could uncheck the security.

When Datafile made this change he should have left this option disabled (with checkbox unchecked) and not enabled (with checkbox checked) as he did.
Who was disconnected (like me and sahil00150) when he did this change, had the account blocked by default.

@DataFile: Any chance offer promote Christmas/Holiday? Ex: Extra 100% earning from 12/24/2015 to 01/01/2016? Or...

*lol* as a compensation for the not counted rebills ? sales links still active, customer credit cards are charged but rebill not in my account. merry christmas datafile

Last edited:
91ad529a0f92.jpg

what do I do? I'm pretty sure I deleted many files so free some space, but it still shows its full
is there an Admin of Datafile here?

91ad529a0f92.jpg

what do I do? I'm pretty sure I deleted many files so free some space, but it still shows its full
is there an Admin of Datafile here?

You can also try asking for more storage, too. If you have good sales, they might give it to you.

Today it seems paygate VISA/MASTER has problem, i got some sales from reseller

I've had sales from resellers, too.It doesn't mean there is a problem with their paygate. I might just mean the person didn't have a CC or didn't want to use theirs. Or they chose to pay using a service that DF doesn't use but resellers do use. There are a whole variety of legitimate reasons for it. I'm just glad I got credit for it.

Last edited:
You can also try asking for more storage, too. If you have good sales, they might give it to you.

I've had sales from resellers, too.It doesn't mean there is a problem with their paygate. I might just mean the person didn't have a CC or didn't want to use theirs. Or they chose to pay using a service that DF doesn't use but resellers do use. There are a whole variety of legitimate reasons for it. I'm just glad I got credit for it.

anyone know what's going on? bug PPD

Before I forgot, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all at Datafile for the great year. Here's hoping for an even better 2016!

And of course Happy Holidays to all here at WJ!

thank you :D , and datafile news? work affiliate program?

Datafile is dead..... confirmed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back