Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with datafile?

i worked with them for a couple of months on a project site and it was going good but the constant weird issues i had like files that i uploaded randomly just disappeared from their site, i could see them in the manager but when i clicked the link to download it gave me error, so i had to copy the file to the same location and then click the link and it would magically work.

i just got another premium account to check their service out and it seems they are still just as bad, files randomly disappearing, servers going up and down like a rollercoaster, why?

datfile,

if someone convert to premium using invite code (usually when bought through reseller) does affiliates get commission? ...
Yes. :)

data-4db9ee0.jpg

Last edited:
datfile,

if someone convert to premium using invite code (usually when bought through reseller) does affiliates get commission? ...
Yes. :)

data-4db9ee0.jpg

great news, many not knew this.

whats wrong with datafile?

i worked with them for a couple of months on a project site and it was going good but the constant weird issues i had like files that i uploaded randomly just disappeared from their site, i could see them in the manager but when i clicked the link to download it gave me error, so i had to copy the file to the same location and then click the link and it would magically work.

i just got another premium account to check their service out and it seems they are still just as bad, files randomly disappearing, servers going up and down like a rollercoaster, why?

yes i too now experiencing that 'unknown error' when trying to download a file which is recently uploaded. so need to download and make sure its downloading every time after uploading. datafile please correct this issue.

Last edited:
I registered Datafile with Email same Rapidgator account.

And I received 1 year free premium Datafile.

Somebody knows why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back