Status
Not open for further replies.
Enable Removal Function

Well, the problem I'm having is I can't seem to delete my own files.

Why is this necessary anyway. I don't understand the purpose of having to be allowed to delete your own files.

This makes no sense to me.

Is anyone having a problem with the "Enable Removal Function"?
I can't delete any files because the link in the email doesn't work.

Last edited:
Hi friends have a question, I have 229 dollars and the method of payment what I have paypal, but not as charging two weeks I spent 100 dollars ago but still have not received payment, when i receive the payment only give me 100 or I will give the 229? sorry for my English these using the translator

Hi friends have a question, I have 229 dollars and the method of payment what I have paypal, but not as charging two weeks I spent 100 dollars ago but still have not received payment, when i receive the payment only give me 100 or I will give the 229? sorry for my English these using the translator

100$ is the minimum amount !

but if you request 229$, then you will get the "full amount" = 229$ :)

DataFile.com - Reliable file hosting

9f22ee01c23f.png

and uploading to a folder doesnt work !! all files goes to the root !!

anyone face the same problem ?

Yup, I have had this problem for at least a month now.

I have never received the full amount. They normally send me everything I am owed over $100. They have done this from the beginning with my account, so I always assumed it was their normal practice. I guess I figured it was in case an account was bought with a stolen CC and Datafile had to refund the money. Or if someone filed for a refund.

Last edited:
I have problem with remote upload , remote upload page shows unknown error from last 4 days,i have submitted ticket but no reply

wqQewNs.png

Fking shi!t, they removed 1-2TB my files everyday, he want my files have to nothing. I will stop your service if got over 1000 files everyday

@DataFile: Check your PM

Last edited:
Fking shi!t, they removed 1-2TB my files everyday, he want my files have to nothing. I will stop your service if got over 1000 files everyday

this is because you complain everyday here in this topic.. and admin punish you.. if you stop complain maybe they will stop delete your files :)

Are the files that Datafile delete genuine dmca takedowns or do they just delete anything that's reported? I'm thinking of using them but don't wanna be wasting my time re-upping stuff when morons send in fake reports. Some filehost delete files automatically when they receive abuse reports whether they are genuine or not, I'm hoping this isn't the case with this host? Any help in answering this would be appreciated. Thanks.

datfile,

if someone convert to premium using invite code (usually when bought through reseller) does affiliates get commission?

if not and if the reason is lack of ability to identify the correct affiliate then please implement a scheme to mark the first downloaded file of premium user as original affiliate.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back