Status
Not open for further replies.
Do affiliates have to pay for second year of premium membership in order to keep their files or for those with the 30TB limit they don't need to renew.

Hi Guys
Never known a hoster where it's so difficult to actually buy a Premium account
Trying a 2nd bank card because the other wasn't accepted and now I cannot get the pre-card verificatio SMS PIN generated - enter my mobile number and nothing!
Anyone else have this problem? UK based if that makes a difference

Yep, 2 reasons NO sale/rebill. Paygate has problem or shaving actived

P/s: Some my users complaint about premium payment, it seems Paygate has problems, so bad...

Last edited:
Yep, 2 reasons NO sale/rebill. Paygate has problem or shaving actived

P/s: Some my users complaint about premium payment, it seems Paygate has problems, so bad...

you always DF ites either Paygate problem or shaving mode ..

you never blame your luck or yourself ...

you always DF ites either Paygate problem or shaving mode ..

you never blame your luck or yourself ...

You won't recognize the difference if your daily earnings 2-3 sale/rebills

Then why not post the last month or two of billings so we can see for ourselves if what you say is true or not? If you are earning as much as you like to suggest you do, then there should be no problem. But if your sales are crap, then I can see why you would refuse to share it with us and bellyache about it instead.

Hi Guys
Never known a hoster where it's so difficult to actually buy a Premium account
Trying a 2nd bank card because the other wasn't accepted and now I cannot get the pre-card verificatio SMS PIN generated - enter my mobile number and nothing!
Anyone else have this problem? UK based if that makes a difference

Just so you know, people say the same thing about all of the other major file hosts. Nearly all of my sales come from MC or Visa, so I know they work. In most cases, the problem lies with your bank or CC and may very well be country related. Best to contact the cards customer service and provide them with the transaction details so the purchase can go through.

Last edited:
You won't recognize the difference if your daily earnings 2-3 sale/rebills

Then why not post the last month or two of billings so we can see for ourselves if what you say is true or not? If you are earning as much as you like to suggest you do, then there should be no problem. But if your sales are crap, then I can see why you would refuse to share it with us and bellyache about it instead.
I dont want show anything my stats, i'm sure the paygate has problem or they just added new other paygate, which not allow many credit cards

Datafile is very unstable since October.

Almost everyday it has downtimes.
How you do expect to have good sales this way?

It's not a problem on their paygate.
It's a problem on their datacenter.

How do you expect the users can conclude their payment if the site goes down in the moment of their transaction attempt?

While DataFile does not solves these problems of downtime the sales will be always bad.
The same happens with stats, they seem frozen because users can't download files from a site that is down.

Last edited:
My stats still good while DF under DDOS attack (except website offline). Last few days stats really suck, if their paygate without issues, yep, they shaving as RG

P/s: I beware registered free user few hours ago, now DF just updated it on my sale's column, yesterday got 2 sales as same this case. After few hours their system updated few free users to sale's column, i'm not sure DF counting stable

Last edited:
My stats still good while DF under DDOS attack (except website offline). Last few days stats really suck, if their paygate without issues, yep, they shaving as RG

P/s: I beware registered free user few hours ago, now DF just updated it on my sale's column, yesterday got 2 sales as same this case. After few hours their system updated few free users to sale's column, i'm not sure DF counting stable

I cant understand a single sentence youre writing, are you trying to write English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back