Status
Not open for further replies.
Site DOWN :facepalm:

What happen new sale? Some my users complain who can't buy premium DF, alway getting CC transaction has been denied :facepalm:

P/s: They added Resellers, i not sure they count them

Last edited:
no sign of sales though seeing many premium downloads :(

You do realize that most people who download your links actually bought their premium accounts from someone else, right?

When I search for content that I want, I almost always include the names of file hosts that I have premium accounts with. I'm sure some of them(posters) see my premium-only downloads and wonder the same thing you are.

Unless you can set your links so they are ONLY downloadable by accounts purchased through you, or you find a way to draw many more new people to your site/threads, this will always be the case.

Site DOWN :facepalm:

What happen new sale? Some my users complain who can't buy premium DF, alway getting CC transaction has been denied :facepalm:

P/s: They added Resellers, i not sure they count them

The site hasn't been down for me since the last upgrade they did.

Some people are having problems buying accounts but that is also a problem for most file hosts. I hear a lot of complaints about K2S having the same problem, too.

Someone suggested switching browsers, like to IE, and THEN try to buy an account. That seems to be working for some people. A lot of CC have set up more protection against fraud since those big CC hacks took place. That's probably the main reason for the problems. It certainly isn't the file hosts refusing to sell to you, because that would be just plain stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back