Status
Not open for further replies.
did you mean if the file was removed. upstore still count rebill from this file? ...:
Yes, if the user who bought premium from your file and it was removed, and in case this user allow auto renew of his account, you will get the rebill.
Automatic rebills are only for 30 and 90 days plan.

Upstore is shit.They banned my account for 1 DMCA!
My account has almost 3 years and I never had problem.

It depends of the kind of stuff you uploaded to get banned.

Yes, if the user who bought premium from your file and it was removed, and in case this user allow auto renew of his account, you will get the rebill.
Automatic rebills are only for 30 and 90 days plan.

Upstore is shit.They banned my account for 1 DMCA!
My account has almost 3 years and I never had problem.

It depends of the kind of stuff you uploaded to get banned.

upstore never approved me for affiliate program.

So unless I open datafile.com in the browser, downloads from Jdownloader don't work. Seems like they are trying to stop premium linking sites from access and in the process screwing their premium subscribers. :facepalm:

So unless I open datafile.com in the browser, downloads from Jdownloader don't work. Seems like they are trying to stop premium linking sites from access and in the process screwing their premium subscribers. :facepalm:
Nonsense, downloads via JD run perfect without a opened browser.

Nonsense, downloads via JD run perfect without a opened browser.

JD status before opening the site in a browser

i.imgur .com/kd4Ecnj.png (remove the spaces, can't post direct links)

JD status AFTER opening the site in a browser

i.imgur .com/UV4pIjV.png

So ya, it's not nonsense, they have clearly changed something on their end which is noticeable when you visit the site, some random session id is generated.

Last edited:
Low downloads&sales

[h=1]502 Bad Gateway[/h]
nginx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back