Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys
did you got sales from other methods of pay gateway?
I got sales daily from other methods when this option was added. but this month i never got sales from this gateway.:facepalm: maybe datafile don't count sales from this method anymore.:cursing:

Hi, guys
did you got sales from other methods of pay gateway?
I got sales daily from other methods when this option was added. but this month i never got sales from this gateway.:facepalm: maybe datafile don't count sales from this method anymore.:cursing:

Yep, they don't count from other method, therefore many my users upgrade premium not on my sales list. Today i lost 1 sale on this case also, fking shaving everyday

its correct. you reached minimum payout amount and moved amount you get on next payment date as shown in that page.
It mean they payout every week and hold 2 weeks? If I'm not mistaken
the amount moved you reached 2 weeks before with respect to the next payout date that's why it get released on the coming payout date. while the remaining balance has not passed the 2 weeks hold period that's why it not get moved.

says my email not found after i just payed and clearly seen the premium user tag and email as my username.
now i cant login after 1st logout.

@datafile... please help.

says my email not found after i just payed and clearly seen the premium user tag and email as my username.

ok so i make another count to see if im just tripping...
i log out...

does the same thing. wow.

Last edited:
me too! new sales too less than before. Rebills somedays good somedays too bad ! Fuckkk the shaving!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back