Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, whenever we get files deleted for DMCa, Datafile is sending us the complaints in our profile.right?

Today i got files deleted from various topics that are not posted in forums.and some of those of files were some txt files that i had uploaded and wrote some things on them by me :)

And nothing on complaints. Do they delete random files? Just curious, because as far as i know datafile always shows the complaints for dmca files.

If any other Datafile user got files deleted for DMCA without complaint, please post here. I want to know if it is only me or this happened to other users too.

Last edited:
Same happened to me, unpublished files as well.
It seems they are starting to be unable to find those files anymore and delete them like rapidgator
Guys, whenever we get files deleted for DMCa, Datafile is sending us the complaints in our profile.right?

Today i got files deleted from various topics that are not posted in forums.and some of those of files were some txt files that i had uploaded and wrote some things on them by me :)

And nothing on complaints. Do they delete random files? Just curious, because as far as i know datafile always shows the complaints for dmca files.

If any other Datafile user got files deleted for DMCA without complaint, please post here. I want to know if it is only me or this happened to other users too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back