Status
Not open for further replies.
datafile is a honest filehost and here affiliates and admin people work together to get best results. they give detailed statistics of downloads and affiliates can help admin people to quickly block debrid accounts. datafile gives free premium to affiliates for storage purpose and affiliates never need to worry whether files get deleted due to inactivity thus they can share small small files, split files etc as these helps to get more sales. minimum payout from just $10 with no fee thus even small uploader can use it with confidence of getting payout. yes there are bugs and server issues but we are confident they will sort it out soon.

@DF: Why do you not count rebills on removed links? Yesterday you removed my Donate links, many my users bought premium via that link, reason today too bad rebills.

Same rebill system like RG. I also lost more than 100 rebiils because files were deleted.

I was using the PPD earlier this year and it switched to PPS one morning. I was stuck at $70 and i couldn't cash out because i didn't reach the min payout. Someone must of bought a premium under me because i made a $20 sale the first month and every first of the month i been getting credited with $6. With all that i finally reached the $100 min payout and would like to request a payment.

Only problem.. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help?

datafile offers 17 ways to get payout and paypal is one among it. the minimum payout amount is $10 and that's through webmoney and that is truly without any fee..

yes paypal min payout amount is $100 and they do it via exchanger and a fee of around $5 there though they not mention it on site.

to get payout you must reach the minimum withdrawal amount of the chosen payout method on or before last Friday which is their pay date and its automatic no need to request.

Site is loading fine sometimes and sometimes i need more than 10secs to load it.

@Datafile, will you fix it so that it will work normally? It is working better now but again there are problems and this is not good.

Last edited:
if a user want to buy premium he must create an account first and if he created account you see a reg in statistics.

if the same user completed transaction too then see reg 1 also sale 1. otherwise reg 1 only.

so many debrid downloads this is one of the top reasons why sales low. almost all premium downloads that do not have a referrer are from debrid, premium generator sites.

In both RDP and my home connection :facepalm:

df-4b18274.jpg

Partner settings now allows up to 180 minute delay for free downloads.

However, there's a bug. If you set it over 60 minutes, when you confirm the changes by email, it then automatically resets to 0 minutes.

Hello, anyone can tell me how to request payout from datafile ? My payment is Paypal and minimum amount default at $100, yet I reach it last week but still blank in Payment Tab...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back