Status
Not open for further replies.
10TB... Sales are good, last month for me 23 sales and 17 rebills

10Tb is pretty much but As long as the sales are counted good and rebills works properly . then no problem

Thanks for the quick answer Bro
;)

Sales have definitely decreased ...and last week premium downloads were 300 or something every day and they have decreased to 10 .Please also read previous comments. If one thing is going fine for one user doesn't mean it will go fine for every user. There is definitely something wrong either about the downloads or the sales

10Tb is pretty much but As long as the sales are counted good and rebills works properly . then no problem

Thanks for the quick answer Bro
;)

Sales have definitely decreased ...and last week premium downloads were 300 or something every day and they have decreased to 10 .Please also read previous comments. If one thing is going fine for one user doesn't mean it will go fine for every user. There is definitely something wrong either about the downloads or the sales

Well Sales always increase and decrease in every filehost. And I Also hear good ,positive things about this host. The most important thing is : Sales are counted correctly without throttling ?

I will definitely give them a chance

Well Sales always increase and decrease in every filehost. And I Also hear good ,positive things about this host. The most important thing is : Sales are counted correctly without throttling ?

The most important thing is : Sales are counted correctly without throttling ?

I don't see how can you be sure about this thing lol..When no one here can prove this thing. Sales counting properly this thing has been fought many times over many host and we can never be sure about this 100 percent. But for me and i have been an uploader since 2007 sales definitely decreased after 11th and so did the registrations. Dunno whether it's gate way or something else but there is something fishy with all that downtime and captcha problems.

And please give them a chance ....they are a nice host but than most shavers out there atleast

The most important thing is : Sales are counted correctly without throttling ?

I don't see how can you be sure about this thing lol..When no one here can prove this thing. Sales counting properly this thing has been fought many times over many host and we can never be sure about this 100 percent. But for me and i have been an uploader since 2007 sales definitely decreased after 11th and so did the registrations. Dunno whether it's gate way or something else but there is something fishy with all that downtime and captcha problems.

And please give them a chance ....they are a nice host but than most shavers out there atleast

There are many ways to to be sure of a filehost shave or not. like you can contact to your followers if you have a blog-website. and learn...

and if you know what you are doing and still dont get sales on boards , then they shave, or pay-gate problem....

So what about the rebills ? only 1 month sales are getting rebilled or all sales ?

Last edited:
Not sure about 3 months but I have plenty of 2 month rebills
rebills1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back