Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload from k2s to datafile is not working. i have premium account in both filehosts.i am getting error.

Few days ago, it was working fine.

Can anyone confirm if it is working or not?

That must be something wrong with their system,just logged in and saw that i was premium member. :D
I did never bought premium from that site so is that normal that i got one year premium?
:shock:

That must be something wrong with their system,just logged in and saw that i was premium member. :D
I did never bought premium from that site so is that normal that i got one year premium?
:shock:
Probably you have worked or you still working as RG affiliate.
That's a welcome gift for RG affiliate users.

Last edited:
I'm a RG affiliate user too, but i have to send the a ticket to get premium, but they didn't give me more storage. I can buy premium by myself but seem they are not welcome me.

Last edited:
I sent ticket with question about low sales, and support said that everything is ok :/

If this is "ok" i must probably change filehost. Month after month is worse ;/ low sales and over and over technical issues :(

So frustrating ;/

Btw. still some users have problem with captcha ... :facepalm: i know that they should clean cache, but many "normal" users dont know nothing about cache, and they are also frustrated ;/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back