Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium sales declined significantly since the 25% fee appeared. Your price plus a fee, making it the most expensive premium account now among file lockers. Users do not want to bear additional costs.

Good to know it's a temporary situation, because I was going to leave you.

btw. Welcome to WJ

Me too, I stopped uploading untill remove stupid transaction fee

Now is fee $1.95 for all Premiums.

$1.95 is still bad. As a buyer, I hate anyone add hidden cost behind their product.
Showing on home page 1 month premium = $14.94 (Buyer can decide to buy or not) is better than $12.99 (+1.95 hidden cost).
It seems cheat action.

Looks good, maybe if they become on the list of major boards and sites like avaxhome, warezbb... they will become a mighty competitor to rapidgator and uploaded and bring balance to the filehost industry.

Hot News: Datafile just remove transaction fee
Just back to work with them and got sale today:
2013-09-27 150/1 0 1 $16,4945 0 $0,0000 0 $0,0000 $0,0000 $16,4945

https://www.datafile.com/help.html
How long will the uploaded files be stored at the server?

A:The files uploaded by the users without Premium access are stored within 30 days. The files uploaded by the Premium users are stored without any time limitations.

that is ,all file will be delete after a months ,
or nobody download whthin a month?????

https://www.datafile.com/help.html
How long will the uploaded files be stored at the server?

A:The files uploaded by the users without Premium access are stored within 30 days. The files uploaded by the Premium users are stored without any time limitations.

that is ,all file will be delete after a months ,
or nobody download whthin a month?????

We keep all files on FREE accounts for one month only. However we offer FREE PREMIUM accounts for our partners. Simply PM your account details

Our internet provider has a temporary routing problem to some destinations. Should be fixed this weekend.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Visually exciting website, it functions well and responsive also on my old machine, furthermore it provides anything you want, even premium-only files. One problem: at remote uploads sometimes a legend appears: "in query" I don't know what it means, but in this case the remote upload doesn't start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back