Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deniz states two things in almost any post he writes - he is working on RU, stats and other bugs, and he is doing the best he can with the payments.

I know its pain in the ass, but so is 10+ people whining about the same thing all over again. Seriously people, you have already been told the payments are coming and bugs are worked on. Let the guy breath out for petes sake. And if its too much to ask, try to stick to reporting to stuff that was not reported already, let alone confirmed and promissed a solution.

^but he's also stating that something will be fixed tomorrow(sunday) or monday on last saturday ? so i thought it's normal if people reask it ?

@ErnestGaskin : we know that bug now and will fix that fast.

@Bright: Remote Uploading is facing at this moment many problems because the firewall and backend system is making us little problems, we deactivated now. it should work fine tomorrow/monday.

Now we are focusing on get all members paid out.

Last edited:
dear deniz,
please clarify the listed points....
1. when will b the nxt payout?pls tell us an exact day
2. whats the present PPD rates?
waiting for ur reply..

Now i will post here the exactly and 100% points:

- Payments from tomorrow untill Saturday everything done
- remoteupload tomorrow
- filemanager extended functions -> friday

Im sorry for this all but we are focusing here on stability and security.

Btw: everyone will get a bonus

- remoteupload tomorrow

ok.now everything is crystal clear..waiting for my first payment from you & Also for that special bonus
:dan:

- remoteupload tomorrow

Thanks! ;) But what about sales problrm?

Hello,

We send out some payments, now all asia payments ! please take care of your sales, because if this one is fixed there could be maybe some data lost, just tell us then!

@kunkumamm: i haven't received mine too. i thought i was the only one. let's just wait till the weekend. I think he'll pay us by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back