Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here 28Euros to 28 $.This is not good at all.If you want to make changes do from a set date and do not modify our account earnings.

Anyway what are the new rates is it 4$ or 3$ per 1000 downloads.

Deniz will pay in $ he said that before then why shout.

Even he paid last 2 times in $ not in euro.

That's right even in dollars it's a pretty good rate ,cause they count all sizes of files and every single download, they don't cheat with the stats like nearly all the hosts out there, i think that if they can stabilize the host, they have a good chance in the bussiness

Deniz

Small bonus as compensation for the losses we had during the last week for bug problems specially for yesterday's earning stats shut down during the day will be highly appreciated.

I've started to get dissapointed from datacloud day by day

- you had Encoding problems & that has caused me lot of troubles but I still using you
- Upload problems
- Delay on payments firstly you tellled me Friday then Saturday the Sunday & today is Monday but still no Payment!

But to tell me that you have just swiched my earnings from 43€ ( 57$ ) to 43$ that's realy not acceptable !

Hopefully I receive the 43 EURO TODAY

Hello,

I can understand everyone because of the currency change from Euro to Dollar. But you have to accept this.

We are counting: every View/Download, Every Filesize and without any cheats or Ratio-System.

We are really working all the day to get that fixed with Remoteupload, Statistics, Encoding and much more.

So please apologize for the many file-errors, encoding problems and the long payment waitings.

I Hope that everyone will get paid as fast as possible we just waiting to fill our paypal account!

@simoestcool : i hope you can understand that.

If everything will get working very well. I will promise that every User here will get a bonus.

Hello @jak321 uploaders too have their tensions, and uploaders have waited for very long & have the right to ask about payments how many times they want to. If you don't understand the situation get yourself out of here.

@denizadrian01 : You have said more than 30 hours ago, that ukash & all have been processed and now you are starting with Paypal. If that was so, why didnt a single user receive their payments here ?

Uploaders have always been with you through all the problems of conversion, encoding problems, views /downloads not counted,
website not loading, denial of service attack & the list goes on. Shouldn't they receive their payments now ? Why should they wait for so long in payments when the problem is with your website & not with Payment processes ?

Last time you had said us to PM about our problems with download counts where everyone had done so.
Did anyone received any replies from you ? I lost the money for about 450 downloads and there are uploaders who lost more.
Did you reply to them ? Atleast I never receive any reply from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back