Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to convert files ?
I uploaded 15 mp4 files but the pending status persists for more than half an hour now.
Even in the view/download page download option is available & there's an error message "Conversion pending ! Check again later. "
What to do ?

Hey denizadrian01 , my files aren't converted even after 3 hours !
Please solve this issue man, when your site would become quite famous about 1000 movies may be uploaded in a minute so then what would you do ? Users have to wait for 3 days ? LOL. Please solve this issue asap.

Please look into the login issue as well , quite irritating login in every 5 minutes into the site :(

Quite good filehost otherwise. Atleast some relief from the same old xfilesharing scrip websites :D

getting the links in file manager is a problem, upload speed is also kind of slow, ill just wait until this filehost have atleast 10mbps upload speed

download links does not show up in zoom, it only show like this:

File is in your account
File is in your account
File is in your account
File is in your account

^ There are 3 balance in the affiliate account.
Are you sure all 3 balance of your account are stuck at 0 ?

Aviary_datacloud_to_Picture_1.png

Pretty confusing this, I too agree with that !
:D

Last edited:
hi...yes thre r 3 balance... but i'm confused my 1st balance still showing 0 $

PAYOUTS

You do not qualify for payout. Balance: 0€ - Required: 20€

VIDEO VIEWS/CLICKS

Total Views Total Clicks
You do not qualify for payout. Balance: 0.012€ - Required: 1000 clicks

FILES VIEWS/DOWNLOADS

Total Views Total Downloads
You do not qualify for payout. Balance: 0.198€ - Required: 1000 downloads

whether when i reach 1000 clicks or 1000 downloads...can i request payout ?

or only 20$ minimum payout

@ denizadrian01

pls check my PM and reply

Last edited:
You can requesr a payment untill you got the minimum payout from 20EUR

Now all movies will be converted, if the old uploads didn't converted then please re upload

Hey, you said that the minimum payout is 20 euros but on affliate page it is 40 euros. Why so ?
Also there are no size tiers in your PPD table. Does it means that if a person downloads a 1 MB file ( or less) from Tier 3, then I will get the same revenue which I will get from a 251 MB file. Also what is the minimum size of the file which you count for PPD ?
Also in the previous posts a guy has posted a screenshot in which he was 5.076 euros and 1692 downloads and it was written there that "You qualify for payment". How could that be possible if the minimum payout is 20 euros or 40 euros. Please explain

hi..,

can i use rar format,apk files or only direct avi,mp3 allowed

i uploaded some wmv...but it not converted

can i earn only if my uploaded video converted or i earn without converting...very confusing

also what about stats...is it live ??

i uploaded some files 2 hrs before but no downloads shown untill now...its weird rather impossible

why there are 3 balances ?? why 1st balance always show 0$ ?? how can i request payout ?

pls reply

@raveeshm2: as i said again: the minimum is 20 EUR for payouts. On affiliate page will be changed soon to 20 EUR.

Yes its correctly there are no minimum size for your counting (PPD).

This screenshot seems like to be a bug in our system.

"You qualify for payment" should only comes if you are at the minimum payout limit, in this order this means 20EUR.

So i redirected it to our technical Staff, you have to know that we developed this script ourself. Its full self coded.

@coolguy558 :

Yes you can use rar, apk, avi,mp3 and much more formats to be uploaded
If they are not converted please delete them and reupload them, then it should convert it right. because we worked on the convert-system

You can earn with Videos and Files, this means every file and format will be counted, no matter if its streaming or not.

The statistics are not live (they will be refreshed every 20-30minutes)

The first balance is the table for your latest payouts !!!

You can request payout if you are at the minimum payout limit.

The datacloud admin just told me, that they are about to fix some bugs, so don't worry if something isn't working properly at the moment.
Everything should be fine in a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back