Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few question about the service.

What does it mean by "Download and stream limit - 1" for free and unregistered users? Simultaneous is listed separately below so it can't be that, right?

What are the IP limits? You say once per 24 hours, but does that mean once per file, or one time a day no matter how many files are accessed?

Your main post says 3 EUR for 1,000 views/clicks. But then you make a post later on saying it is for 10,000. And your topic title says 50 EUR for 10,000 (5 per 1,000). You have another post again saying 3 EUR for 1,000 clicks. So which is it?

Do I need to be premium to get paid or earn credit for views/downloads?

We need a service that will be here for a while. Do you believe this is you? :)

Last edited:
The Affiliate Plans are all for 10.000 Views or Clicks, that mean you get for TIER 1 also 40-50EUR and so one ...

Normal rate for everybody is 3 EUR per 1000 Views or Downloadclicks (If your quality is better, your rate will be bigger)

The IP Reloadlimit is per File 24hours, that means if you want to access as a User a file called "zz.zip" then your ip will be saved for 24h and will be counted for the Uploader in his affiliate-area, if you access another File it will be saved again and will counted.

But the counter don't count a file a twice within 24hours!

we had invested a much into this service, our script is completly self coded and we worked really over 3 month to get this Project online.

Ok, excellent. I'm considering giving you a try.

But I forgot to include my most important question in the last post..

Do you require anything at all to be installed by random users who wish to view any video content/download any files I upload? Because this would be bad.

I saw that you had some kind of manager for download, which sounds nice and all - but is it required for me as an uploader?

And just in case, I want to check:
Me, and many others that I would be likely to invite to your service, enjoy creating and sharing some 3D animation videos. Most of these will contain a lot of nudity, but no sex. Is this kind of content allowed? Or is there any restriction on content allowed for video streaming/downloading at all? I see nothing on this in the ToS, so I hope it is supported.

You are offering an all-in-one package for videos as well as files - which should help people like me who creates both to earn more instead of having to spread files around to different hosts. Which I like. A lot.

I also need to make sure that you have the ability to pay uploaders from the USA. Me, and most of my viewers, are going to be USA/Japan. Basically, I'm looking for full support to these two countries.

Is there a storage limit? I have registered and I don't see one anywhere, so I'm assuming not. Which is great.

What are the requirements for a video view to count? Does it merely need to be played - no matter how long?

Are all video extensions supported? Mostly only care about MKV and MP4 though.

Because you are offering premiums, that tells me you might have limits for free users. Is there any restriction on how much video, for example, that a free user can view before being prompted to purchase before continuing? Sorry, I'm just getting annoyed at these hosts that are implementing these restrictions and not saying anything about it.

I have registered as Depaq so that I can give your service a try. Can't say it is good or bad before I try it. :)

I can't think of anything else to ask right now. But I do like your interface already. Sorry if I'm being a nuisance already, but I really am trying to find a host that fits my needs.

No you don't need anything to be installed to upload your Files.

Your Videos are of course allowed, that shows no problem to us.

You don't had a storage limit, its full unlimited.

Every video extension is supported by our Converter and Player.

Its normal that we had some restriction for Freeuser, that are:

- Speedlimit from 70-100KB/s
- Waiting time limit

For all restriction you only need to look at the Mainpage.

We are working as a firm and we invested lot of Money in our Server-Infrastructure.

So you can really test and enjoy us, Payments will be done immediatly within 2-3 Days.

Just take a look at the first Post here , there is a link to the Anonstream-Payment Thread, we do payments ;).

You can always ask me via PM or here :)

Hmm, so I have one video uploaded. How do I stream? I wanted to test it out but all I see is a download link.

I'm assuming embedding is not supported either, because I don't see any way to do that.

Go to your Files in member panel, click on your file and then on "Get file", now you can use that link to show your Users the Video (it streams automaticly)

Of course there is a pause button. We are working now on the service so we can stable this hosting plstform more then ever.

And we had a new feature working on it .. stay tuned!

Wait 1 minute but not dow time:

2n19lon.png

Please do something about the countdown timer. Its freezing at 8 seconds. Unending countdown !
Not working for both Firefox & IE9...

So if you want to download something you need to click first on "regular download" then the waitingtime is working ...

then you need to enter the captcha and click on "verify" after that you click on "Get link"

If the error is still there please tell me what Browser/OS you are using.

Oopps sorry now I got it.
I was just waiting for the timer to finish before clicking free download.

This was pretty confusing. But now I understand.

One more thing, you could have kept the minimum payout @ 20 Eur atleast for a month or two, as this is a new site I guess you need to built some trust first because WJ has been witness to numerous scams & frauds. Don't mind ;-)

hello I want to know how much they pay per 1000 downloads?
is how to apply the minimum payment and how many days it takes to pay?

Thanks for your attention and looking forward to your valuable response

Why when i try upload file with size over one gigabyte i get this message 'file is too big ( over 2gb ) althought it's lesser than 2gb
Please fix this glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back