DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a hosting package with you guys earlier today. The site speeds are great even for shared hosting & I already know the customer support is top notch (just read this thread) even though I haven't had any problems yet.

So far, so good. (y)

@DaringHost
One of my customer got redirect to another russian website.
This is his domain:http://ulimitedwarez.com/

This is error_log:

[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:30] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'PDO' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[26-May-2011 14:31:36] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

its normal now.

Last edited:
This hosting's support has been great so far, helped me and worked together on fixing things.

I highly recommend this if you need hosting in Russia with great support. :)

Wrestledld, how does hosting suck? Yes, we have had issues for the past 2 days on and off. However you have to understand that every host has problems once in a while. We have another server that is full of clients and has over 40 days of uptime. Even though there has been problems we have stood here and fixed them, instead of running away like the majority of people do. I have not left you in the dark like other people would have, either...

I have to agree with Wrestledld.

A DH was surprised when I wrote that I wasn't happy with their hosting, so I resigned. Within a month, my site was 3 times unavailable for a long time (a total of 2.5 days) not even offered me compensation.
Reading about the next issues of accessibility, I conclude that it was the right decision.

The only thing that was good, quick responses to my tickets.

Despite everything, I don't recommend.

I have to agree with Wrestledld.

A DH was surprised when I wrote that I wasn't happy with their hosting, so I resigned. Within a month, my site was 3 times unavailable for a long time (a total of 2.5 days) not even offered me compensation.
Reading about the next issues of accessibility, I conclude that it was the right decision.

The only thing that was good, quick responses to my tickets.

Despite everything, I don't recommend.

hmmm/.///

PS its down everywhere again.. hope it comes up soon..

Last edited:
i bought ''level2'' last night. everything is fine,iam happy now.
more importantly, he is supporting you all about, i trust him and you can..

Specs for hosting

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a hosting solution (shared or VPS) that meets the following requirements:

The hosting must provide:
Python (2.4, 2.5, 2.6, or 2.7)
Python setuptools
Python virtualenv
MySQL 5.0.x or newer
GCC must be installed and available on your $PATH for certain required Python packages (mysql-python, PIL) to install properly.
libjpeg and zlib are also required for certain required Python packages (PIL) to install properly.
SSH access

Also, the host must also provide one of:
SSH (non-root) access and Apache with mod_fastcgi
SSH root access and Apache mod_wsgi

Keep me posted,

Thanks!

Thanks VandalizedHosting

To Everyone:

We have just launched another promotion for the month of June. Every shared account ordered will now have unmetered bandwidth for the lifetime of your account. Check the first post to find out more details :)

Also, visit our new blog located here: http://daringhost.com/blog/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back