DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaringHost but i am getting options of PP & LR only
i cant find payza

Hello,

Please open a support ticket: https://www.daringhost.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 and I'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks!

do you accept warez?

Hosting warez/copyrighted content, ect is not allowed. Any complaints that are received are forwarded to the client and asked that the content is removed within a timely manner.

Last edited:
everything is too slow cant open a site i hope everything ok

Please open a support ticket. That would be the fastest way to contact us regarding if there is a problem. Wjunction is our sales thread and we cannot provide support here. There have been no known issues in the past 24 hours so it is likely that your account is/was using it's maximum allotted resources. If you are still seeing issues please open a support ticket.

You guys provide discounts if I buy for say 6 months?

We'll see what we can do for you. Please open a pre-sale ticket mentioning this post and the plan you are interested in.

Hey,

Just posting to say I've been using Daringhost since like their first/second month running and Im still happy to be hosted by Nick. I've had everything from webhosts around the globe literally, I use to try out all his new locations and each was just better and better. I currently am using a linux VPS from him, and it runs so smooth, I haven't had downtime at all since my purchase back in January.. Great host for sure!

The support is good, prices are nice but their server is pretty slow at peak hours. My site was often loading at 10 sec+ and this is unacceptable for me. Moved my site after 4 days to an other host which is now loading my site at around 2 sec anytime.

The support is good, prices are nice but their server is pretty slow at peak hours. My site was often loading at 10 sec+ and this is unacceptable for me. Moved my site after 4 days to an other host which is now loading my site at around 2 sec anytime.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our services. Without knowing your account, domain, ect one possible explanation of the slow speeds for your account: We use Cloudlinux on our servers which gives each account a dedicated amount of resources that they cannot go over. By doing this, it ensures that one account cannot take down the entire server. When an account uses all of it's resources, Cloudlinux throttles the account and holds all new processes until resources are available.

At this time we do not have any complaints of users seeing slow speeds. In addition I have also looked over the shared hosting server and everything looks great.

If there is anything else I can help you with please open a support ticket so I can better assist you. Have a great weekend, take care.

Last edited:
Try to order one but got the following message!
MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.
:facepalm::facepalm: I m a gentle user I swear to President Obama LOL

Try to order one but got the following message!
MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.
:facepalm::facepalm: I m a gentle user I swear to President Obama LOL

Hello,

Your order was most likely marked for manual review if you used a proxy/VPN. I believe I have worked this out with you over a support ticket, however if not please open a support ticket.

Thank you for your order.

Long time since I had the opportunity to meet with such a great support. But I don't have lucky, because I need some special plugin and I can't do that on shared server. But this guy give me without any problems full refund. Thanks for that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back