DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Downtimes' in a single day! Well, this host is my fave and I seriously hope they don't run into anymore downtimes'

2 Downtimes' in a single day! Well, this host is my fave and I seriously hope they don't run into anymore downtimes'

Just to make some clarifications regarding this statement:

1) This is not related to our shared hosting server.

2) The first issue was due to a DDoS attack against a VPS customer hosted on the same server as your VPS. The attack was mitigated in about 15 minutes. The second issue was caused by intensive resources being used by your VPS.

3) All issues have been resolved and we have worked with you throughout the day to make sure that everything continues to run smoothly.

However, thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that DaringHost is your favorite hosting provider.

i want launch a website on basis wordpress
can i upload wordpress template on your service?

your service is on basis linux?

Thank you for your interest in DaringHost.

We would be more than happy to host your WordPress website. All of our shared hosting servers have Softaculous installed on them, which will allow you automatically install WordPress on your account in about 2-3 clicks. Once your WordPress website has been setup you may log into the admin area and upload a template.

Our server is Linux based.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be more than happy to assist.

Receive one year of web hosting for only $25!

$25 First Year Web Hosting - Get your first year of web hosting for only $25! Order the "level 1" web hosting plan on a yearly term and enter promotion code "1yrlvl1". Click here to go to the order page.

'
promo code: 1yrlvl1
still valid?

Yes, the first year of level 1 shared hosting for $25 is still active. You can use "1yrlvl1" at checkout to receive the $25 first year pricing.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be more than happy to help.

Is the code : 50off still working, couldn't use it.

Yes the 50off code is still valid. If you are still having trouble please PM me or open a support ticket and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

If there is anything else that I can help you with please let me know as well.

I took out a reseller hosting package with DaringHost and am very impressed with the services provided. DaringHost offers unparalleled professionalism, admirable dedication, a fast smooth service with everything I need from a host and this together with really excellent value for money. I hope to do business with DaringHost for many years to come and am more than happy to recommend.

its my first day with this webhost and so far NOT so good
the site takes 10-20 seconds to load and sometimes i get 404
i will stay for at least a month and i will let you know for any news :D

its my first day with this webhost and so far NOT so good
the site takes 10-20 seconds to load and sometimes i get 404
i will stay for at least a month and i will let you know for any news :D

Hello,

I would be more than happy to assist you with any problems you are seeing. However, in order to help you I must must informed of the problems you are seeing. I have checked all support tickets opened within the past 24 hours and do see any tickets that match the issues you have reported.

Please paste your ticket ID here or send it to me via PM and I will be more than happy to investigate further into the issues you have reported and make sure all problems are resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back