DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
how high is the memory can be used ( vswap?)?
are there any limits to php processes?

Hello,

Each account can burst up to 1GB of memory usage. The total PHP processes can be ran at one time per account is 25.

If you require more just open a ticket and we'll see what we can do.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.

Last edited:
Hello ohmy,If you are having any trouble with our services we are sorry to hear that. At this time all of our servers are up and online. All tickets in our support system have been answered. Please PM me your ticket number so I can look into the issue are you facing.

is there any way to pay for 3 months straight & how much discount i can get + can you make it direct paypal payment i mean i can pay directly to your PP n you setup my account manually. i will be great help for me.

Hello,There was a zero day exploit released for WHMCS today that would allow a hacker to access WHMCS and client data. I have taken WHMCS offline for the time being to prevent any hacking attempts. I will not link to the actual exploit to prevent any companies here who have still not taken their WHMCS offline, but you can view the WHMCS blog post here: http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=80206For alll support or pre-sale questions please email: support@daringhost.com

Thread cleaned. Be aware that when making claims regarding scams you must provide proof. In this case, Daring Host has provided us with evidence that proves false allegations were posted. Please keep this thread clean and refrain from posting weightless comments. Thanks.

hi , i have a few questions related to php/mysql limits... max_execution_time, memory_limit, upload_max_filesize ? I'm tired of getting 508 errors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back