DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still allow warez linking (strictly not hosting)?

I'm looking for a little web host with Rails for a small niche warez linking website - if this is you, let me know :)

Do you still allow warez linking (strictly not hosting)?

I'm looking for a little web host with Rails for a small niche warez linking website - if this is you, let me know :)

That shouldn't be a problem :-=
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Yes You can. Only hosting service.

DaringHost, your skype please.

Our skype username is: DaringHost

==================================

Don't forget we are still running our $25 first year deal on level 1 shared hosting. Order a level 1 hosting account on the yearly billing term and enter promotion code 1yrlvl1 to get the discount.

We are also on live chat on our website for any questions.

daring i want to move my site to you. can you tranfsr it from my old host? it is cpanel host.

Yes, all transfers are free of charge. Once your order has been placed you can open a support ticket with the details of your old cPanel host information and I will get your files transferred to our servers.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to help :)

Last edited:
hello, i bought a shared hosting yesterday, i remember logging into cpanel and it was fine. But today i get a licence error when i login to my cpaneel, here is the screenshot:
DOjzUmI.png

hello, i bought a shared hosting yesterday, i remember logging into cpanel and it was fine. But today i get a licence error when i login to my cpaneel, here is the screenshot:
DOjzUmI.png

The issue was resolved a few hours ago. If you are still seeing that please open a support ticket.

Also, for anymore support related issues please open a support ticket to receive the fastest reply. This is our sales thread and is not meant for support issues.

Thanks! :-=

Did you know April 2013 marks three years that DaringHost has been in business? DaringHost was founded in 2010 and has not stopped since. To help celebrate three successful years, we have decided to offer the following promotions:

HappyAnniversary - 50% off recurring discount (every month!)
3years - 75% off your first invoice

You can enter these codes at checkout to receive your discount. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back