DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DaringHost
i wanted to buy a webhost from you but when i wanted to pay...the payment had an email address with newyorkcityservers or something

the problem is that i don't want a server host in USA i want russia if it;s possible

i have to talk to you first for russia servers or is just the payment address like that and servers are located in russia ?

Hi DaringHost
i wanted to buy a webhost from you but when i wanted to pay...the payment had an email address with newyorkcityservers or something

the problem is that i don't want a server host in USA i want russia if it;s possible

i have to talk to you first for russia servers or is just the payment address like that and servers are located in russia ?

NewYorkCityServers is the parent company of DaringHost which is why you are seeing that in the payment address. All shared hosting accounts will be located in Russia.

I think its just a Payment address, The IP I have is based in Russia. THEY HAVE GREAT SERVICE!

Thank you for your kind words :D

thanks for fast reply..i have just paid and noticed that is a russian server..
in other mather ..with who should i speak for a transfer database backup of my site to the new host ?

Last edited:
thanks for fast reply..i have just paid and noticed that is a russian server..
in other mather ..with who should i speak for a transfer database backup of my site to the new host ?

I believe we are speaking via support ticket currently. If that's the case, the transfer has already been completed.

yes..thanks for fast reply...can you check support..i have writed you something..a little problem wirh wordpress

anyway ..my first review..great host..fast support..fast install

We currently do not have any known issues with our servers. If you are facing problems please open a support ticket as this is not our help desk.

Opened a ticket sites have been down all day

48 hours now, Anything!???

Last edited:
They answer me like that:

There will be a slight delay in setting up your account. We are waiting for another shared hosting server to be setup. Once it is I will setup your account.

My hosting is open now and working nice :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back