DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey daring since I won't be online when you get up. Please look into my resellers IP. It's still loading the Netherlands IP, and still registering accounts on the Netherlands IP. RF loads up fine on Ukraine, but yeah. If you could figure that out, that'd be great.

I'll be on mobile most likely when you get up. Just message me there.

Zaertix, I just looked at your domain, and it is pointing to the Ukraine IPs. Your DNS has not updated yet.

25% off recurring sale is still going on for only a few more hours. Act fast ;)

Well then I'll have to kick my router into gear. I'll chat with you about the other issue later tonight :D

Edit:
Yeah I don't think that's right due to my newest client on the ukraine server has his sites IP pointed to Netherlands. I have a fix for it and it's gonna be fun! Talk to you later tonight about it.

Last edited:
If his sites are pointing to the NL IP, then he has used the wrong DNS.

Anyway, looks like some people decided to take advantage of sale. I hope people do because I won't be running another recurring sale for a while.

CloudShadow - I just did a search in our ticket system and it says "Ticket ID Not Found" Can you please open another ticket. I will also see if you are on MSN right now.

I thought everything is ok?? my site is not running..

Damn i should have contacted you first before changing the nameservers
on my Domain..

Please fix the problem. Daring come online.. :(

[Ticket ID: 803600]

:( im loosing uptime here. daring come online...

Last edited:
JanJan2621, I just read your support ticket. Your domain is NOT pointing to our nameservers at all. (http://intodns.com/your domain.) (edited by request of customer)

If your nameservers are not pointing to our servers this means your site resolves somewhere else. Please update your nameservers.

Last edited:
Hi Daring,
I use Cpanel, but it display "This copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term." I edit code, but i can't save it, plz check it!

Thanks & Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back