Status
Not open for further replies.
here paid,,, sometimes paid via popcash you can check total payout from request money and you reports payment via paypal or others ...

I got paid every single time, received latest payment of $312 in few hours after requesting it.

19d2aebace.jpg

I got paid every single time, received latest payment of $312 in few hours after requesting it.

19d2aebace.jpg

what do you think
we are noob
or you want to get attract some noobs?

we know how to change html data of a browser & take a screenshot.

$312 in a month from a PPD?

if it was PPS then you might show $600 & we will believe.

Wjunction should introduce DisLike Button

what do you think
we are noob
or you want to get attract some noobs?
we know how to change html data of a browser & take a screenshot.
$312 in a month from a PPD?
if it was PPS then you might show $600 & we will believe.
Wjunction should introduce DisLike Button

Ok, so here are the daily stats of whole month. Now say that i was also editing these stats all the day. lol

1c4926d42e.jpg

Making $300 usd via ppd is normal routine for me, here is my filescdn payments history even i left this host last month.

1c6629fb0a.jpg

So think before you speak.

the status request today change to PAID, but they not send me money.
scam site......don't use.

Same here

Because they use an exchanger and when payment is marked paid you get money after few hours or vice versa like payment is paid but gets marked as paid later. I would love to hear back from you both if they didn't paid you.

Last edited:
Making $300 usd via ppd is normal routine for me, here is my filescdn payments history even i left this host last month.
well
then you should consider a PPS host
from my knowledge for that amount of downloads you would get 1-2 sales per day, And that will end up with $500-700 month

btw , I know what would you say, "mind your own business" :P

well
then you should consider a PPS host
from my knowledge for that amount of downloads you would get 1-2 sales per day, And that will end up with $500-700 month

btw , I know what would you say, "mind your own business" :P
No, i wouldn't say that. I'm trying to find a good pps host these days. I used ByteWhale and it worked quite good for me till it died.
From 1st jan i'm using novafile but as a second mirror and till now i only reached $100 there.
I also used only 1 premium link for a while as an experiment and my traffic started decreasing. I also make $8-$10 per day with popads, when traffic lowered i was down to like $3-$4. So currently this is what it is.

@gozmit
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
if you had not tried yet, then try Rapidgator
no matter whether you are uploading warez or xx
RG would give you good sells and its still better than other new popup PPS hosts.

Another one I can recommend NitroFlare,but I neve tried them .only saw others real stats
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Of course it's possible if you have a high traffic site. I upload for one and get easily on some days over 5,400 streams on openload.

for Openload that kind of Downloads
Congrats

Last edited:
@gozmit
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]if you had not tried yet, then try Rapidgator
RG would give you good sells and its still better than other new popup PPS hosts.

Another one I can recommend NitroFlare,but I neve tried them .only saw others real stats[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you, checked RG and they require to make $10 on ppd plan to switch to pps, i hope i will reach that amount soon.[/FONT]

@gozmit
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]if you had not tried yet, then try Rapidgator

Another one I can recommend NitroFlare,but I neve tried them .only saw others real stats[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you, checked RG and they require to make $10 on ppd plan to switch to pps, i hope i will reach that amount soon.[/FONT]

PM me if you need PPS, no need to wait

Welcome gozmit
just one question , if you wish to anwer
You are getting that much downloads everyday for warez or xx?

in streaming 2000+ views in day for xx site is ok, but for non streaming that much!! curious.
I guess it is photo pack/megazine/comics/ebook niche.
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Welcome gozmit
just one question , if you wish to anwer
You are getting that much downloads everyday for warez or xx?

in streaming 2000+ views in day for xx site is ok, but for non streaming that much!! curious.
I guess it is photo pack/megazine/comics/ebook niche.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]For eBooks, i have 13k+ posts. and increasing every day!

[/FONT]
PM me if you need PPS, no need to wait

Will do.

Pretty clever, huh?:whistling:

Known this site for a while now and checking/using it every day. My compliments!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back