Always stay away from this filehost.

USA => $15/1000
UK => $0.8/1000
others => $0.5/1000 (only few) to $0/1000

Proof :
dailyuploads.png

if you have usa visitors, use it.

Offtopic:
i asked this my email, he suddenly disabled the "detailed report". fishy site, also tick mark is marked as default for downloaders to install some software.

USA => $15/1000
UK => $0.8/1000

Proof :
dailyuploads.png

Offtopic:
i asked this my email, he suddenly disabled the "detailed report". fishy site, also tick mark is marked as default for downloaders to install some software.

thanks a lot

Dont Lie..

USA => $15/1000
UK => $0.8/1000

Proof :
dailyuploads.png

Offtopic:

i am using Dailyupload from last 2 years. they have great support if you can get high downs they also pay upto 25% extra rev. they always pays on time.
you lied about UK traffic they paying same 15$/1000 for US and UK. some time they increase it to 16 and 17$ too, and rarely it decrease to 14$ as well.
they keep changing it according to there advertisers/budget etc as they said to me when i asked. and in these 2 years they never hide the detail report. i left usercloud and uplod.to
they did this so user cant see full report. where dailyupload never did this. they do change there rates sometime but later they again reset it. and mostly i got there rate v.good.
but i never saw UK $0.8/1000.. the Pic says HK not UK :/ and the last words what you said about the ppi ads ? lol i think you dont know anyhting about filehosts and
the ads network they use. i am also using uplod.ws & dropapk , they both are using same ads.. not just they... almost all of filehosting are using this PPi ads
by which users get some Pay per install ads PPI. so please first learn some shi** about filehosting then later do post your so called research..

Last edited:
i am using Dailyupload from last 2 years. they have great support if you can get high downs they also pay upto 25% extra rev. they always pays on time.
you lied about UK traffic they paying same 15$/1000 for US and UK. some time they increase it to 16 and 17$ too, and rarely it decrease to 14$ as well.
they keep changing it according to there advertisers/budget etc as they said to me when i asked. and in these 2 years they never hide the detail report. i left usercloud and uplod.to
they did this so user cant see full report. where dailyupload never did this. they do change there rates sometime but later they again reset it. and mostly i got there rate v.good.
but i never saw UK $0.8/1000.. the Pic says HK not UK :/ and the last words what you said about the ppi ads ? lol i think you dont know anyhting about filehosts and
the ads network they use. i am also using uplod.ws & dropapk , they both are using same ads.. not just they... almost all of filehosting are using this PPi ads
by which users get some Pay per install ads PPI. so please first learn some shi** about filehosting then later do post your so called research..
Same here, i left userscloud and filescdn, dailyuploads is great in ppd. I used various ppd hosts from last 2 years and this is the best.

Ive used many PPD sites like many of you. Ive never had a problem with this company and i haven't heard any complaints from the people who download off me. I'm not a big fan of the $25 min payout. Also they take about 7-9 days to pay after request. Those two things are annoying but they pay and the conversions are great.

11111.png

Ive used many PPD sites like many of you. Ive never had a problem with this company and i haven't heard any complaints from the people who download off me. I'm not a big fan of the $25 min payout. Also they take about 7-9 days to pay after request. Those two things are annoying but they pay and the conversions are great./QUOTE]
Ya, wait is problem sometimes but they have already explained to me as they have to use an exchanger.

i guess not, only time i had files deleted was if the file was extremely popular. Your always gonna have those people who report your files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back