Status
Not open for further replies.

timtamboy63

Just wondering, how many people would want to buy custom IPB3.0 skins? Just so i know whether its worth going into that market?
EDIT: Shit forogt a poll ><

12 comments
In the warez scene not really ... because as you can see IPB is used by pro web-designers so far and thanx to their knowledge they can easily make a skin ( examples : Hyperz and Elio )

You can make money from making skins but best thing to do is to register @ ipb's official site and answer the requests from there.

In the warez scene not really ... because as you can see IPB is used by pro web-designers so far and thanx to their knowledge they can easily make a skin ( examples : Hyperz and Elio )

You can make money from making skins but best thing to do is to register @ ipb's official site and answer the requests from there.

Thanks for the compliment but our current skin wasn't made by me ;), though in the future it'll gradually get customized.

TO:

I guess the logical answer for most will be: depends on the costs, quality and support (for example will you update the skins with new IPB versions). Me personally I'd still go to ipbforumskins if I wanted a custom one. Pricey but sooo smexy <3.

My advice don't do custom, costs very much and surely will be ripped, welcome to the scene now.

Skin By Dragonfly is the best skin maker but their delay in creating new skins, new goods, new styles got them in back seat, they never deal with warez sites.

IBSkin also looks wonderfull and cool and cheap, and they never ask anything else your payment.

IPBForumSkins their skins need someone kind of professional to edit them, also costs more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back